The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=498425 time=1682048362
Quote from: DKG post_id=498323 time=1682000419 user_id=3390

I don't believe flaming ever was as enetertaining as some of you claim it was.

That's probably because you've never seen it. Time has long since passed since actual flaming was being attempted on the regular, it was an infrequent enough occurrence by the time Bricktop arrived at BH and that was two decades ago now.

I suspect it's entertainment quality was exaggerated. But, like you said, I never saw it.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=498440 time=1682061622 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=498398 time=1682038986 user_id=3266
Not much worse than a judgey fucker who thinks he is the least judgey.

At least Shen is forward and open with her disapproval and judgements lol

"Hey Dove I'm the least judgey person here. But you should get counseling and think of the kids....you just ain't marriage material.  But I ain't judging ya!"  :laugh3:

Ah Dove....but did I side with you husband? No

did I side with his mother/your mother in law? No

Did I side with you? No

with regards to seeking professional help, I omitted to mention that your husband should seek counselling as well. So if you sought counselling so should he. I think that's an equal and impartial assessment don't you?

At no point did I state that you should or should not stay together.

I didn't favor one outcome nor the other.

So, I think that is unbiased, don't you?

And it was Erica who stated a rather strong opinion that divorce should be averted if possible. However, I didn't weigh in with that opinion, only that a conversation with her might be helpful. That's all I said, and I never took sides in your latest life  chapter

BTW Dove, where I live in Canada when couples get a divorce, I believe the family court often sets a requirement that they attend courses to reflect upon their actions. among other things, to determine where and why their relationship faltered. I know friends of mine did along with hefty child support. I'm sure that Herman, who had gone though a divorce had also been asked to undertake a similar process as well.

When I was paying off my parking fines at the court house, there was a division for family court next to the traffic fines and I saw men and women in rooms who were required to study course material following their marital breakup.

It almost look like some purgatory or penance. A remedial school for divorced couples. The reality setting in after the party is over and the bills come due. Does such a process exist in Michigan?

Your shitty jackbooted country should stay out of peoples business. I swear you assholes are like some semi polite nazi's.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=498444 time=1682066818 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=498399 time=1682039196
The mother in law must be quite old, is there any chance she'll die soon and things will be naturally sorted?

Noooo....she's in her 60s, super healthy and well off. She's just like this. A micromanager and meddler.

There js a lot of history there and I can kinda see why she is the way she is. I've tried very hard to foster a normal relationship with her but she's always very agenda driven.

Besides even if she was old and kicked soon, I can't just get over the lying and manipulation and the betrayal.

I recommend antifreeze.

Biggie Smiles

Here's my take and then I'm going to go back to remaining silent on the matter. I normally reserve advice like this for a private setting but since it's up and open for public comment anyway here goes.

There are plenty of AWFUL men out there. Your husband isn't one of them. And unless you've been lying to me all these years it's going to be a really hard road convincing me otherwise at this juncture.

He  doesn't deserve to be reading stuff like this. Not now. Not in response to what has happened. Okay, he fibbed - I get that. His mother is overbearing and controlling and he wimps out. I get that too. But was the intent behind securing a home in a better area to hurt you or did he truly believe he was doing what was best for his entire family? Himself included? I suspect the latter. And while this may not sit well with you it's hardly deserving of a public humiliation which is essentially what you are giving him. .

So he's getting this in addition to the deprivation of his family. I'm sorry but I consider the deprivation enough of a consequence for his infraction. Now if he were beating you, cheating on you or putting you in danger's way we'd be having a different conversation. But he's not.

If you need to break up do so with honor and dignity. What I'm reading is neither honorable nor dignified and true to my form I've only read about 5% of it all. Don't go blasting new love interests on public mediums the man might be reading. Please. For the sake of yourself, for him and the rest of your family.

And if I'm correct he is fully aware of these forums even if he hasn't visited frequently. Trust me, if he loves you and hasn't been visiting them he's certainly doing so now.

Additionally, you don't know if this "meddling" mother in law of yours (and I put meddling in double quotes because I don't know the woman) will end up screen capping your posts to preserve in state until her granddaughter is old enough to read them. Do you want or need that? Does she?

I Love you to death, Dovey, and I want what's best for you. THIS isn't what's best for you. At least not in my opinion it's not.

Some things are best left private. This is one of those things.

JOE

...ya see Dove?

Even yer friends are judgin' ya.

So who's 'judgey' hea'? Not me!

You got the wrong man, Bustah!

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=498462 time=1682085512 user_id=3214
Here's my take and then I'm going to go back to remaining silent on the matter. I normally reserve advice like this for a private setting but since it's up and open for public comment anyway here goes.

There are plenty of AWFUL men out there. Your husband isn't one of them. And unless you've been lying to me all these years it's going to be a really hard road convincing me otherwise at this juncture.

He  doesn't deserve to be reading stuff like this. Not now. Not in response to what has happened. Okay, he fibbed - I get that. His mother is overbearing and controlling and he wimps out. I get that too. But was the intent behind securing a home in a better area to hurt you or did he truly believe he was doing what was best for his entire family? Himself included? I suspect the latter. And while this may not sit well with you it's hardly deserving of a public humiliation which is essentially what you are giving him. .

So he's getting this in addition to the deprivation of his family. I'm sorry but I consider the deprivation enough of a consequence for his infraction. Now if he were beating you, cheating on you or putting you in danger's way we'd be having a different conversation. But he's not.

If you need to break up do so with honor and dignity. What I'm reading is neither honorable nor dignified and true to my form I've only read about 5% of it all. Don't go blasting new love interests on public mediums the man might be reading. Please. For the sake of yourself, for him and the rest of your family.

And if I'm correct he is fully aware of these forums even if he hasn't visited frequently. Trust me, if he loves you and hasn't been visiting them he's certainly doing so now.

Additionally, you don't know if this "meddling" mother in law of yours (and I put meddling in double quotes because I don't know the woman) will end up screen capping your posts to preserve in state until her granddaughter is old enough to read them. Do you want or need that? Does she?

I Love you to death, Dovey, and I want what's best for you. THIS isn't what's best for you. At least not in my opinion it's not.

This 1000%
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=498469 time=1682089979 user_id=97
...ya see Dove?

Even yer friends are judgin' ya.

So who's 'judgey' hea'? Not me!

You got the wrong man, Bustah!

I judge you as being a lil bitch. I'm never wrong!

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=498449 time=1682067519 user_id=3266

Lol the only drama here is you starting a thread like this in the first place. I wasn't even posting about it here.

You must be really sheltered if you think any of my "personal drama" qualifies for Jerry Springer. You shouldn't get so invested in shit people post that you end up having a cyber tantrum.

So far YOU have brought more drama to the topic than anyone else.

We hear you, Shen. You don't approve of divorce or people posting about anything happening in their lives. You think I'm "white trash" and "self destructing" and a host of other nonsense that just isn't gonna be taken seriously by me in the slightest.  People are actively chosing not to care. Your options now are stick around and gnash your teeth about all the shit you don't like about it and waste that energy OR move on and read things you enjoy reading.

I hope for the latter but I'm expecting the former because you clearly can't help yourself.  I'm gonna get another round of "You don't get it! I don't like this content that I brought over here and you should feel bad! Wah!"

Just don't read it, Shen. I'm not going to accommodate your preferences with my posts. I simply don't agree that what I'm posting is that intensely private or dramatic. People divorce everyday for a plethora of reasons. Sometimes it's even nessesary to keep the overall emotional and mental health of the family in tact. Adults understand this. I wasn't even posting this here until you decided to grab bait posts from another board to have some dramatic confrontation over it HERE.

No amount of bitching is gonna make me change for you. Or make me feel bad if you don't like me.

Everytime you treat your husband like garbage you run to the forumz to share it with social misfits. And yet, according to your warped reasoning, it's the people who tell you to take it to a marriage counsellor, your friendz privately or better yet your husband. who are creating drama.  :crazy: Unfucking believable. You don't even believe your own horseshit narrative.

These forumz are all fucking connected. My stomach turned when you were bragging about cheating on your husband with some penniless forum blowhard, but I held my nose. Enough is enough. We come here to have a few laughs, debate polics/current events, talk about our hobbies, etc. Nobody wants to read some lowlife badmouth their spouse. And worse yet, try to justify their parasitic behaviour over and over, post after post, page after page.

Shen Li

QuoteI normally reserve advice like this for a private setting but since it's up and open for public comment anyway here goes.

This never should've been open for public comment in the first place. Nobody who isn't a friend should be privy to any of this.

QuoteThere are plenty of AWFUL men out there. Your husband isn't one of them. And unless you've been lying to me all these years it's going to be a really hard road convincing me otherwise at this juncture.

I wouldn't trust Dove's opinion on the men in her life if she was in church standing on a stack of bibles. I can only handle Dove when she isn't shit talking the men in her life. However, she can't seem to go very long without cheating on her husband. That's none of my business and I don't give a fuck either. It's about what I expect from lowlife white trash. But, the Springer guest side of her has to go brag about it on the forumz.

QuoteIf you need to break up do so with honor and dignity. What I'm reading is neither honorable nor dignified and true to my form I've only read about 5% of it all. Don't go blasting new love interests on public mediums the man might be reading. Please. For the sake of yourself, for him and the rest of your family.

What a sleazy fucking thing to do.

QuoteAnd if I'm correct he is fully aware of these forums even if he hasn't visited frequently. Trust me, if he loves you and hasn't been visiting them he's certainly doing so now.

What a stupid fucking thing to do.

Anonymous

:416:

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498482 time=1682102522

:416:

Biggz hit a BULLSEYE!!

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498481 time=1682102117 user_id=3389
QuoteI normally reserve advice like this for a private setting but since it's up and open for public comment anyway here goes.

This never should've been open for public comment in the first place. Nobody who isn't a friend should be privy to any of this.

QuoteThere are plenty of AWFUL men out there. Your husband isn't one of them. And unless you've been lying to me all these years it's going to be a really hard road convincing me otherwise at this juncture.

I wouldn't trust Dove's opinion on the men in her life if she was in church standing on a stack of bibles. I can only handle Dove when she isn't shit talking the men in her life. However, she can't seem to go very long without cheating on her husband. That's none of my business and I don't give a fuck either. It's about what I expect from lowlife white trash. But, the Springer guest side of her has to go brag about it on the forumz.

QuoteIf you need to break up do so with honor and dignity. What I'm reading is neither honorable nor dignified and true to my form I've only read about 5% of it all. Don't go blasting new love interests on public mediums the man might be reading. Please. For the sake of yourself, for him and the rest of your family.

What a sleazy fucking thing to do.

QuoteAnd if I'm correct he is fully aware of these forums even if he hasn't visited frequently. Trust me, if he loves you and hasn't been visiting them he's certainly doing so now.

What a stupid fucking thing to do.

Shen, there's a marriage counsellor named Al who once said...

">

Shen Li

^I know that show. I never saw it while it was on air, but I've seen an episode or two since it went off air.

Aylana

Yep...I was expecting Dovey to start accusing her husband of playing Fortnite with King Martini...work out these family matter in private...damn I would not even post a photo of our birds on these troll forums, never mind discussing family business.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498489 time=1682105177 user_id=3389
^I know that show. I never saw it while it was on air, but I've seen an episode or two since it went off air.

Anyways Shen,  what Al said....

"Do 'em don't woo 'em. Bed 'em don't Wed 'em. Date 'em, but don't mate 'em."

">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview