The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=498299 time=1681977106
Quote from: Herman post_id=498293 time=1681967675 user_id=3396

I know my suggestions aint perfect. I still think telling her friends Biggie Smiles, and Flea privately is preferable than posting something so personal on a forum for the likes of the deadbeat dad/Flynn, Seamoron, and Apegirl to get their jollies.

If your intent is discretion and private discourse, then yeah.

If otherwise... well I'm sure she has her reasons, be it grandstanding, ignorance of consequences or something completely different entirely.

My standpoint is this avenue of "entertainment" has been largely done to death already, even prior to the earliest of the three examples I gave earlier. It's funny you know... of all the people who could claim to be bored by it, I'd have said Treasurer and myself were the two most qualified to raise complaint (tenure, wot?); instead it's ShenLi on the warpath.

Perhaps us older dogs have realised the surest path is to let it run its course uncommented. Yes, that seems likely.

Ya, I think discretion is important. Like I said, who the hell wants the deadbeat dad/Flynn, Seamoron, Apegirl, plus the two gossiping stalking incels, Joe and Eddie the Chug knowing shit that aint their business.

Ya bring up a good point that Dove might be doing this for enetertainment reasons. But, with what got left on forums, is anybody really entertained?

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498351 time=1682012326 user_id=2845
Dovey, we have been friends a long time. So I need to be straight with you.

I feel you're gonna regret this just like you did with Poofer. It's literally the same situation. First you were mad at Gene cuz of video games. Now it's cuz he asked his for help in buying a place for you guys to live. I think you're living in the moment and not realizing the impact this will have.

I wouldn't be your friend if I sat here said nothing. Gene is a good guy and I hope you don't end up regretting this.

....what I was talkin about earlier Erica.

I think Dove needs a Big Sistah like you to guide and counsel her.

A support person or group. A confidant.

Maybe you guys oughta talk on the phone to dicuss her situation.

Since yer a no nonsense straight talkin type.

Sista ta Sistah. That's what I think she oughta do 1st before pullin' the trigga.

Maybe that's why sometimes talking about it out loud but then in private with someone such as yourself might be beneficial to all parties involved.

Herman

Quote from: JOE. post_id=498337 time=1682004383
Quote from: JOE post_id=498334 time=1682004013 user_id=97

...and yet, who wants more of your PI, Dove?

Not the normal married people in this forum Shen Li, Herman, etc.

Me? I care. Do what you want, but I want to write down all the details.

Same with your body. Get an abortion whatever, but tell me about it.

I always pass judgement on others over personal decisions they make in their own lives, but I need PI to do that.

Sorry, I made a mistake again. This is what I meant.

There ya have it Dove. A known online stalker wants your personal info. Joe and Eddie the Chug are the only two people on these forums that have been known to stalk posters in real life. They are two sides of the same coin. These are the type of folks that want you to spill the beans about everything going on in your life. Think about that.

JOE

Quote from: JOE post_id=498357 time=1682015741 user_id=97

I feel you're gonna regret this just like you did with Poofer. It's literally the same situation. First you were mad at Gene cuz of video games. Now it's cuz he asked his for help in buying a place for you guys to live. I think you're living in the moment and not realizing the impact this will have.

I wouldn't be your friend if I sat here said nothing. Gene is a good guy and I hope you don't end up regretting this.

....what I was talkin about earlier Erica.

I think Dove needs a Big Sistah like you to guide and counsel her.

A support person or group. A confidant.

Maybe you guys oughta talk on the phone to dicuss her situation.

Since yer a no nonsense straight talkin type.

Sista ta Sistah. That's what I think she oughta do 1st before pullin' the trigga.

Maybe that's why sometimes talking about it out loud but then in private with someone such as yourself might be beneficial to all parties involved.

Herman, I know yer still an overgrown middle aged adolescent with a drinking problem, but hey - try ta be an adult for once.

Herman

See Dove, why you shouldn't post personal struggles in your life. Who wants to know your business the most. Why it is the two RCMP known stalkers Joe and Eddie the Chug.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=498359 time=1682016188 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE. post_id=498337 time=1682004383

Sorry, I made a mistake again. This is what I meant.

There ya have it Dove. A known online stalker wants your personal info. Joe and Eddie the Chug are the only two people on these forums that have been known to stalk posters in real life. They are two sides of the same coin. These are the type of folks that want you to spill the beans about everything going on in your life. Think about that.

Okay but what are they gonna do?  Besides possibly masturbate?

They don't have my address.....don't know any of our names...wouldn't know any of us if they passed us on the street.

I'm divorcing. A very common thing (sadly) that millions of people do every year. It's really not that exciting lol.

What is Joe or Eddie gonna do besides be weird on the internet?  Absolutely nothing. Now if they start showing up at my house or contacting me and people in my life....that's a whole other ball game.  

Do you think they are THAT weird?  I mean all they can do here is give us material to make fun of them with.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=498363 time=1682016950 user_id=3396
See Dove, why you shouldn't post personal struggles in your life. Who wants to know your business the most. Why it is the two RCMP known stalkers Joe and Eddie the Chug.

:laugh:

actually Herman I just suggested that Dove and Erica should talk about the matter in private and off the forum. Dove expressed her situation and that's OK, but she should take the next step and talk to Erica in private about it ad keep the details to themselves

See? I didn't pass any judgment on her situation. Nor do I wish to pry beyond the initial stage.

Oh an BTW what White folk and others in this forum oughta understand about Shen Li's culture - there's a lot of mental illness and suicides because too many people keep too much bottled up inside for too long There's a lotta mental illness in Chinese culture which is never talked about publicy

Dove

I'm not struggling, Herman. This wasn't an easy decision and I mulled over it hard for a while.  The whole fuckery with the house sold the D.  It's not a struggle. I'm certain.

Just shifting into single status after 12 years is kinda weird and scary but I'm good  :thumbup:  I'm with my best friend everyday and he has seen and supported me through SO much shit. I'm in the best place I could possibly be in.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498368 time=1682017353 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=498359 time=1682016188 user_id=3396

Okay but what are they gonna do?  Besides possibly masturbate?

They don't have my address.....don't know any of our names...wouldn't know any of us if they passed us on the street.

I'm divorcing. A very common thing (sadly) that millions of people do every year. It's really not that exciting lol.

What is Joe or Eddie gonna do besides be weird on the internet?  Absolutely nothing. Now if they start showing up at my house or contacting me and people in my life....that's a whole other ball game.  

Do you think they are THAT weird?  I mean all they can do here is give us material to make fun of them with.

Without passing judgment on your situation, I think you should contact Erica and discuss the matter in private Dove. Maybe you can resolve the situation better that way.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=498371 time=1682017505 user_id=3266

I'm not struggling, Herman. This wasn't an easy decision and I mulled over it hard for a while.  The whole fuckery with the house sold the D.  It's not a struggle. I'm certain.

Just shifting into single status after 12 years is kinda weird and scary but I'm good  :thumbup:

Anything you decide to do online aint none of my affairs kid. You do you. I am merely pointing out the unsavoury characters like the elderly stalking virgin who record personal info. They aint the type of folks I would be telling anything when I am sober. Notice I said sober. I went on a three day booze and cocaine bender when I posted about my cancer scare. I would not have have told the gossiping stalkers that if I was straight at the time.

Dove

He didn't ask for help. Him and his mother plotted this behind my back and intentionally lied and didn't tell me anything until I was moved out of the old house and here at my best friend's.  

And on top of this his controling mother brought conditions to the table and one of which is a medication my mother takes.  They figured once I was at a friend's house I'd be motivated enough to leave that i would just agree to anything.

This whole thing wasn't even nessesary because we didn't even need any help.

It wasn't just video games. This shit with his mother has been a problem for a long time, even his counselors at the program put restrictions on how much communication and "help" he could have from his mother while there. It is a PROBLEM.

And this was the one damn thing I wanted in order to work this marriage. Let our life and decisions be between us. I gave this YEARS and at this point my options are accept thar his mother will be the one making all the decisions in my life or move on and be free of it. I'm chosing to let him and his mother have it. I can't change him.

And HER husband has even said he will divorce her if she doesn't stop getting involved like this with her adult sons. It's taken everything in me not to contact him and tell him what happened because he doesn't know and he would be furious.

What they did is mental. And disgusting. And I have no respect or trust for him anymore.  He knows what he did was wrong.....he blew my input and suggestions off for two years and planned this shit with his mother.

Right now the only thing I regret is wasting the past several years of my life in a 3 way marriage with a man who will deceive and manipulate me.  Hopefully I'll be less angry and bitter given some time.

He is a decent guy. He isn't a bad guy. No one is that simple though. He is way too dependent emotionally and mentally on his mother and she's controling. If I stay in this marriage I may as well not bother having any boundaries or even pretending IM the wife. I won't be.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=498374 time=1682017842 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=498371 time=1682017505 user_id=3266

Just shifting into single status after 12 years is kinda weird and scary but I'm good  :thumbup:

Anything you decide to do online aint none of my affairs kid. You do you. I am merely pointing out the unsavoury characters like the elderly stalking virgin who record personal info. They aint the type of folks I would be telling anything when I am sober. Notice I said sober. I went on a three day booze and cocaine bender when I posted about my cancer scare. I would not have have told the gossiping stalkers that if I was straight at the time.

You should be able to talk about heavy things like a cancer scare and give those of us who care about you the opportunity to be supportive.  Don't worry about the unsavory characters.....none of them can do anything bit be weird on the internet.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=498376 time=1682018436 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=498374 time=1682017842 user_id=3396

You should be able to talk about heavy things like a cancer scare and give those of us who care about you the opportunity to be supportive.  Don't worry about the unsavory characters.....none of them can do anything bit be weird on the internet.

I regret handling it the way I did. Like I said, if I was sober at the time, I would not have shot my mouth off on Flea Trap knowing some of the wankers that are on these boards.

JOE

Dove, while I don't think it was wrong to bring up this situation as the OP had suggessted, I think at this pointyou should seek some intervention of a professional & talk it over more with your friends and a support group of similarly affected women.

One important thing - is ho wil this affect the development of your young daughter Squish? Seems she is very close to her father.

I'd be concerned about the daughter and how a divorce might affect her.

Not my child but I empathize with her situation.

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=498380 time=1682023561 user_id=97
Dove, while I don't think it was wrong to bring up this situation as the OP had suggessted, I think at this pointyou should seek some intervention of a professional & talk it over more with your friends and a support group of similarly affected women.

One important thing - is ho wil this affect the development of your young daughter Squish? Seems she is very close to her father.

I'd be concerned about the daughter and how a divorce might affect her.

Not my child but I empathize with her situation.

See I draw the line at discussing my daughters that deeply or going into any sort of counseling and other people we have in our life.

And I think it's weird to think that a few forum posts with the basic current event is the entirety of a whole ass situation and assuming that a person saying they are filing divorce isn't talking to people in their real lives.

Why are you making these wild assumptions?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview