The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498306 time=1681993238 user_id=3266
I mean this has been a 5 page discussion at this point.

And yeah it seems no matter what I post at least one person has an issue with it.

....because they're (ultra) conservatives, Dove.

Often very self-righteous types.

And they think everything should fit a routine or profile - even if it means fitting a square peg into a round hole.

https://www.jobjoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/square-peg-round-hole_opt.jpg">

Interestingly, those of us who are more liberal tend to be more accepting of your posts even tho you often think otherwise.

Actually from a detached non-judgmental POV I'd like to understand why marriages break apart, as so many do. What the issues are in them etc.

Anyways not my life or to pass judgment upon it.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=498330 time=1682002913 user_id=97

And yeah it seems no matter what I post at least one person has an issue with it.

....because I am a gossip seeking old virgin Dove.

And I think I am entitled to other people's PI which I can use against them.

Interestingly, those of us who are more nosy tend to be less accepting of your posts even tho you often think otherwise.

Actually from a busy-body POV I'd like to understand why marriages break apart, so I can talk about why I am glad I am still a virgin. What my poor socialization issues areetc.

Anyways your life tell me more about it and I will write it down.

This is what I meant to post.

Dove

And they think everything should fit a routine or profile - even if it means fitting a square peg into a round hole.

https://www.jobjoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/square-peg-round-hole_opt.jpg">

Interestingly, those of us who are more liberal tend to be more accepting of your posts even tho you often think otherwise.

Actually from a detached non-judgmental POV I'd like to understand why marriages break apart, as so many do. What the issues are in them etc.

Joe the left is far more judgy and sanctimonious and part of the reason these "ultra cons" don't like me talking about this is because they don't want the leftards to get "jollies" off of it.

You see much more self righteous preaching from the leftists.  

Authentically liberal minded people are considered far right by today's standards. Most of us have issues and have been divorced and have experienced failures. That's just life.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: JOE. post_id=498331 time=1682003331

....because I am a gossip seeking old virgin Dove.

And I think I am entitled to other people's PI which I can use against them.

Interestingly, those of us who are more nosy tend to be less accepting of your posts even tho you often think otherwise.

Actually from a busy-body POV I'd like to understand why marriages break apart, so I can talk about why I am glad I am still a virgin. What my poor socialization issues areetc.

Anyways your life tell me more about it and I will write it down.

Okay then lol

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498332 time=1682003558 user_id=3266

Joe the left is far more judgy and sanctimonious and part of the reason these "ultra cons" don't like me talking about this is because they don't want the leftards to get "jollies" off of it.

Authentically liberal minded people are considered far right by today's standards. Most of us have issues and have been divorced and have experienced failures. That's just life.

...and yet, who's bitching the most about your posts, Dove?

All the ultra conservatives in this forum Shen Li, Herman, etc.

Me? I don't care. Do what you want.

Same with your body. Get an abortion whatever.

I don't pass judgement on others over personal decisions they make in their own lives.

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=498320 time=1681999958 user_id=3385
But...but these are not really old style flame forums anymore, do you think people like Seacreeper and Admin, 75 plus year old men would even be acknowledged in Alt.flame or Brawl Hall at it's peak, nope...they would have been plonked and shit-canned within a day. The whole summer of Poofer as content was the end of entertaining flaming and the beginning of toxic trash talking and PI leaking. Now if you actually read BF all you see is a weird and quite disturbing fascination with mentioning children and calling that flaming...or old men spamming the same photos day after day...or rehashing the details of past failed relationships day after day.

The most entertaining thread I saw so far this year was when Erica Mena went to Chunky-E-E-Cheesey and told us all about it, that was fun.

Is that why you're there every day? Another man/women with dolls

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=498333 time=1682003599 user_id=3266

Okay then lol

You're a good poster Dove. Keep up the good work ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=498334 time=1682004013 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=498332 time=1682003558 user_id=3266

...and yet, who wants more of your PI, Dove?

Not the normal married people in this forum Shen Li, Herman, etc.

Me? I care. Do what you want, but I want to write down all the details.

Same with your body. Get an abortion whatever, but tell me about it.

I always pass judgement on others over personal decisions they make in their own lives, but I need PI to do that.

Sorry, I made a mistake again. This is what I meant.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498333 time=1682003599 user_id=3266

Okay then lol

While I rather enjoy reading your posts & the exuberant personality you bring to tese forums, I tend to think of you as somewhat of a 'Hot Mess' Dove.

https://media.tenor.com/GA0bbQ4zhMIAAAAM/shes-a-hot-mess-ashley-strong.gif">

...not exactly 'wifey material'.

Dove

Joe totally doesn't judge people. Except when he is judging people lol.

Lokmar

josephine just beat off while in his manic phase so he'll be treating the wimmens like shit for a bit while the depressive phase runs its cycle.

Dove

Here is a sordid detail of my day.

I'm sick and on that time of the month. I use reusable period products. So the dog went into the bathroom at some point today and had a party with my used menstrual underwear and cloth pads. They were drug all over the bathroom.

Good shit.

This is him right now....sitting here looking like this

https://i.ibb.co/XX8KTYq/20230420-125439.jpg">

Yeah I know it's a mess....I'm still moving in.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498345 time=1682008848 user_id=3266
Joe totally doesn't judge people. Except when he is judging people lol.

Well Dove, here's   how I'd judge myself....

I'm definitely not 'parenting material', just the easy uncle type.

In that regard, if I were to become a Dad, I'd probably wanna be more like Lokmeer.

Tough Love, Touch Cop kinda guy. Lay on the wood when necessary. Slightly evil to his kids at times.

I'd think a guy would have ta be in these challenging times or else he'd git eaten alive by his own kids.

If I were a Dad, I wanna be more like that, eh?

Geez I'd make a terrible dad

lol

Dove

There are certain things I won't tolerate in a relationship. That's all.

Cheating and meddling mothers. Or any meddling people really. Marriage should involve TWO people only.

I'm not marriage material because I don't chose proper partners.

Erica Mena

Dovey, we have been friends a long time. So I need to be straight with you.

I feel you're gonna regret this just like you did with Poofer. It's literally the same situation. First you were mad at Gene cuz of video games. Now it's cuz he asked his for help in buying a place for you guys to live. I think you're living in the moment and not realizing the impact this will have.

I wouldn't be your friend if I sat here said nothing. Gene is a good guy and I hope you don't end up regretting this.
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview