The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=498280 time=1681963295 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=498278 time=1681963082 user_id=3396

Don't care. ac_toofunny  You love gossip more than any gal I ever met.

and you, having gone through a divorce, now you're in failing health and you have alcohol and drug addictions problems.

Are you gonna even make it to 60 Herman?

What do you have to say to that?I'm gonna outlast you by at least 20 maybe30 years.

Survival of the fittest, hey Herm?

And yer simply not fit ta survive in this world cuz you won't be around long.  :laugh3:

Thisw thread is not about my superior physical condition or my super successful marriage. Your jealousy of me is blatantly obvious for all to see. But, it is your problem and this tread should not derailed because of it.

JOE

Y'know Herm....maybe you 'n Lokmeer ought read or listen to what Dove has ta say because then it'd give ya 2 time to reflect and realize why your marriages failed and how you failed as husbands, eh?

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=498282 time=1681963703 user_id=97
Y'know Herm....maybe you 'n Lokmeer ought read or listen to what Dove has ta say because then it'd give ya 2 time to reflect and realize why your marriages failed and how you failed as husbands, eh?

You can reflect all you want about how jealous you are of my super successful marriage while you remain a broke seventy year old virgin. Reflect how you got to this point at the end of your life. But do it in another thread. As I said, your jealosuy of me is obvious, but it is your problem. Stop derailing discussions.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=498255 time=1681953785 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=498229 time=1681948028 user_id=3266
Okay so topics to avoid

Politics. Religion. Flaming Scrotini. Anything that may or may not be details of your life. Divorce. Sex.

Did anybody say the first four aint fair game.

Thanks for pointing out what I had left out for the sake of brevity. Though I'm sure if she cared to, Dovey could point to instances where complaint had been made about the topics in question. Part of the whole "sniping from the sidelines" thing I was getting at earlier.

Everyone's a critic these days. Or so it seems.

Quote from: Herman post_id=498255 time=1681953785 user_id=3396 Details of your life, it is best to use some discretion. How much do you really want some of the forum wankers to know about what is going on in your life. If I was in your shoes, I would tell the folks you like privately or on Facebook.

Both solutions you offer have their problems. Believe me, I know first hand about this. As a matter of fact, I am a staunch advocate of the ethic that once you have divulged such information, what the other does with it is really beyond your control at that point, since the knowledge is now theirs.

Which is why you should be careful of who you tell things to, along with seeking their understanding and assurance that it go no further. If you trust them to honour their word of course.

I've had that trust betrayed before. No big deal, since I am more ready to accept my mistakes and forgive myself for them, but it does come with the added caveat that I don't repeat that same mistake in future. Or to put it another way, if I've shared something in confidence and it ends up getting blabbed, no further confidence will I share with that person.

DMs and Fecesbook are accessible by third parties. Regardless what you think of their sanctity, anything you post there is only private for as long as the person(s) running them say it is. For our purposes, this means that everything Dovey might have or did say there could be considered as public as what she said in open forum on a site that makes no secret of itself being a haven for... well, bastards.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=498283 time=1681963965 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=498282 time=1681963703 user_id=97

You can reflect all you want about how jealous you are of my super successful marriage while you remain a broke seventy year old virgin. Reflect how you got to this point at the end of your life. But do it in another thread. As I said, your jealosuy of me is obvious, but it is your problem. Stop derailing discussions.

As soon as you and Joe start with the repetitive playground crap in a thread, the topic has been hijacked and any discussion is officially deceased.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=498286 time=1681965828
Both solutions you offer have their problems. Believe me, I know first hand about this. As a matter of fact, I am a staunch advocate of the ethic that once you have divulged such information, what the other does with it is really beyond your control at that point, since the knowledge is now theirs.

Which is why you should be careful of who you tell things to, along with seeking their understanding and assurance that it go no further. If you trust them to honour their word of course.

I've had that trust betrayed before. No big deal, since I am more ready to accept my mistakes and forgive myself for them, but it does come with the added caveat that I don't repeat that same mistake in future. Or to put it another way, if I've shared something in confidence and it ends up getting blabbed, no further confidence will I share with that person.

DMs and Fecesbook are accessible by third parties. Regardless what you think of their sanctity, anything you post there is only private for as long as the person(s) running them say it is. For our purposes, this means that everything Dovey might have or did say there could be considered as public as what she said in open forum on a site that makes no secret of itself being a haven for... well, bastards.

I know my suggestions aint perfect. I still think telling her friends Biggie Smiles, and Flea privately is preferable than posting something so personal on a forum for the likes of the deadbeat dad/Flynn, Seamoron, and Apegirl to get their jollies.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=498293 time=1681967675 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=498286 time=1681965828

I know my suggestions aint perfect. I still think telling her friends Biggie Smiles, and Flea privately is preferable than posting something so personal on a forum for the likes of the deadbeat dad/Flynn, Seamoron, and Apegirl to get their jollies.

If your intent is discretion and private discourse, then yeah.

If otherwise... well I'm sure she has her reasons, be it grandstanding, ignorance of consequences or something completely different entirely.

My standpoint is this avenue of "entertainment" has been largely done to death already, even prior to the earliest of the three examples I gave earlier. It's funny you know... of all the people who could claim to be bored by it, I'd have said Treasurer and myself were the two most qualified to raise complaint (tenure, wot?); instead it's ShenLi on the warpath.

Perhaps us older dogs have realised the surest path is to let it run its course uncommented. Yes, that seems likely.

Dove

I mean this has been a 5 page discussion at this point.

And yeah it seems no matter what I post at least one person has an issue with it.

I DO find it interesting that saying I'm filing divorce is seen as some very private detail of my life. I just don't view my relationship status as some intensely private thing.  I don't see it as anymore private than the fact I homeschool.

Now going into WHY I'm filing and all that emotional stuff to me would be a bit more private but I wouldn't see it as "sordid".....the issues that have collapsed my marriage are disturbingly common.  Common enough where I was prepared for this possibility for a long time. I even filed once before and went back on it for the sake of keeping my family in tact.

There is no drama going on or anything sordid. I'm not having some affair with my best friend. I enjoy fucking around with people on the troll board. It's so often that people will question any narrative except ones I create .....people take me far too seriously.  

And no my stbx is not glued to the boards reading my posts and no nothing I'm posting can be used as any ammo in a divorce. I live in a no fault state and neither of us want any drama.  The goal is to build a good coparenting relationship and I'm honestly not optimistic on that happening but he went ahead and went into counseling so we shall see.

It wasn't my intent to bore people with the real details of my kinda boring life and my current relationship problems. I'm unwilling to be a third party in my marriage and I poured my all into it to no avail. So I'm stepping out of it.  This isn't some super private matter imo. At least not to earn some big discussion over what should be discussed on forums.

That's just like....my opinion though. I'm not at all worried about peopke getting "jollies" at my expense. Appearances are not the thing I bother worrying about and I've never invested in some front where I'm perfect or without issues....in fact I go pretty opposite.

I wasn't even sure if I was gonna post about it here or post seriously about it. I did save the more serious dialog on this with people like Vitty and such. Most people know I'm a clown and you can't take shit I spew on an open forum all that seriously.  I'm having fun with the fact that due to an unpleasant and rather shocking (though it shouldn't be really) twist in events I am now living with my best friend with my mother, kids and cats and rabbit and tree frogs with us.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

I'm just glad you had others with whom you could vent as well.

Never having been married or had kids I'm the last person someone should solicit for marital advice.

As Sam L. Jackson so eloquently stated:

"I don't take relationship advice from single mutherfuckers."

When a grown-ass woman is making grown-ass decisions about her own life it's not about me or what I'd do.

How would I even know *what* I'd do?

I'll leave the judgements to others.

I'm only qualified to listen, at best.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=498307 time=1681995809 user_id=3381

Never having been married or had kids I'm the last person someone should solicit for marital advice.

When a grown-ass woman is making grown-ass decisions about her own life it's not about me or what I'd do.

Obviously I'm not looking for marital advice lol

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=498308 time=1681996569 user_id=3266

Good, 'cause I got nothin'. LoL

As long as you're all safe and happy the rest is only details.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=498307 time=1681995809 user_id=3381

I too have never been married nor have I had kids. My second career will not be a marriage and family therapist. In the  mean time, I'll restrict my advice to investment and retirement strategies.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=498310 time=1681996811 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=498308 time=1681996569 user_id=3266

Good, 'cause I got nothin'. LoL

As long as you're all safe and happy the rest is only details.

Safe and happy but sick as fuck. And paranoid because M has a compromised immune system from his MS meds.  So I'm in here with him while he tries to tell me it's "not like it's AIDs".  He sleeps to Tim Pool podcasts and I had Tim Pool discussing trannies in my dreams lol.

The second I feel the body temperature go up I'm hauling him to the hospital. I have mom immunity and even my ass is kicked. Even the kids are down. Haven't even HEARD them yet today.  Everyone is down.

Yesterday I thought this was just a mild cold.....today I feel like absolute death and I'm completely freaked out about M. Sent my stbx mother in law a strongly worded email about how Squish cannot be bringing germs over here so she has to let me know if anyone is sick. She's got weird ideas about viruses and I don't want my last living close person to die.

Aylana

But...but these are not really old style flame forums anymore, do you think people like Seacreeper and Admin, 75 plus year old men would even be acknowledged in Alt.flame or Brawl Hall at it's peak, nope...they would have been plonked and shit-canned within a day. The whole summer of Poofer as content was the end of entertaining flaming and the beginning of toxic trash talking and PI leaking. Now if you actually read BF all you see is a weird and quite disturbing fascination with mentioning children and calling that flaming...or old men spamming the same photos day after day...or rehashing the details of past failed relationships day after day.

The most entertaining thread I saw so far this year was when Erica Mena went to Chunky-E-E-Cheesey and told us all about it, that was fun.

DKG

Quote from: Aylana post_id=498320 time=1681999958 user_id=3385
But...but these are not really old style flame forums anymore, do you think people like Seacreeper and Admin, 75 plus year old men would even be acknowledged in Alt.flame or Brawl Hall at it's peak, nope...they would have been plonked and shit-canned within a day. The whole summer of Poofer as content was the end of entertaining flaming and the beginning of toxic trash talking and PI leaking. Now if you actually read BF all you see is a weird and quite disturbing fascination with mentioning children and calling that flaming...or old men spamming the same photos day after day...or rehashing the details of past failed relationships day after day.

The most entertaining thread I saw so far this year was when Erica Mena went to Chunky-E-E-Cheesey and told us all about it, that was fun.

I don't believe flaming ever was as enetertaining as some of you claim it was. But, Seamoron and Admin are forum filler and nothing more. Neither is capable of being entertaining, or even posting a cogent thought for that matter.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview