The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=498225 time=1681946256
I see what Herman is getting at. So I imagine does Flea, who spent close to five years riding a wave of frustration and anger because of it. Some people will go with what you tell them and beat it like a dead horse. You say there are forums for personal relationship discussions, I'd point out BitchFest isn't one of them.

Butthurt Fagtory defintely aint one of them.

Dove

Okay so topics to avoid

Politics. Religion. Flaming Scrotini. Anything that may or may not be details of your life. Divorce. Sex.

I miss anything?  Should we just kinda play it by ear and add to the list as I post and hit topics people get upset over?

I wasn't saying BF is a board for that.....and I hardly posting details of my life compared to what other people do post and my point was its a forum.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498229 time=1681948028 user_id=3266
Okay so topics to avoid

Politics. Religion. Flaming Scrotini. Anything that may or may not be details of your life. Divorce. Sex.

I miss anything?  Should we just kinda play it by ear and add to the list as I post and hit topics people get upset over?

I wasn't saying BF is a board for that.....and I hardly posting details of my life compared to what other people do post and my point was its a forum.

Dove...Shen Li is Asian born in China

YOu're White born in the US.

Hence, the clash of civilizations.

Everythign is taboo and button downed in those cultures.

I suppose They don't discuss those kinda things in them

Thats probably another reason

why she gets upset aside from a tinge of jaelousy because of all the attention you're getting.

JOE

I suspect the talk of divorce or past wives and husbands is somewhat hush hush in those cultures.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=498197 time=1681939769 user_id=3266
Quote from: JOE post_id=498194 time=1681939450 user_id=97
so are you getting a divorce, Dove?

The suspense builds....your life is so interesting

Yeah I actually am. Its a whole thing I haven't gone into.

It's been pretty much all the same issues and they got a lot worse and I just cannot do this for the rest of my life. The trust and respect is completely gone.

I'll probably make a thread and talk about it eventually when I can focus and be serious... it's just been pretty hectic in my world lately so I've preferred to stick to shit posting at BF.

I don't know so much about my life being interesting though but thanks lol.

Oh ffs, please don't. Forums aren't the Dr Phil show.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498225 time=1681946256
I see what Herman is getting at. So I imagine does Flea, who spent close to five years riding a wave of frustration and anger because of it. Some people will go with what you tell them and beat it like a dead horse. You say there are forums for personal relationship discussions, I'd point out BitchFest isn't one of them.

Now, fair do's if this is another "troll". I don't know, I don't care to know and after watching the Dove v Martini saga spread itself out (just like the Flea v sc`T and the Feral v Frood ones that preceded it) I feel safe in assuring you there's a good many others that find it tedious and unentertaining as well. The sympathies any of us might express for anyone entering the long and torturous trudge of divorce will be long forgotten by the time the Lunchbox Legends get through with it.

It goes right over Dove's head.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=498230 time=1681949182 user_id=97
Okay so topics to avoid

Dove...Shen Li is Asian born in China

YOu're White born in the US.

Hence, the clash of civilizations.

Everythign is taboo and button downed in those cultures.

I suppose They don't discuss those kinda things in them

Thats probably another reason

why she gets upset aside from a tinge of jaelousy because of all the attention you're getting.

You're on the right track Joe. I don't understand the need of certain whites to air all their dirty laundry in public.That is so fucking alien to me.

Anonymous

Okay so topics to avoid

And my point was that people are done with it. We are knee deep in the eating each other phase now.

Make of that what you will, but in the absence of a few hundred people invested in creating engaging flaming content (ie: humourous insult aimed explicitly at getting their opponents to laugh along with it) this is the scenario you're left with. A pale echo of the ~T~D~T~ created Brawl-Hall ethos. A bunch of hate-fueled content as people snipe from the sidelines that it sucks. Or vote with their mouse clicks when something shinier presents itself.

For at least as long as people insist on dragging it back here, or until someone pulls the plug on the forum entirely. You have to face up to it I'm afraid: what is passed off as "flaming" these days is the stuff that got dismissed as Hating back in the day. Hate requires energy and people get weary of it.

">

Things were a lot easier when people cared enough to make each other laugh.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498248 time=1681950778
Okay so topics to avoid

And my point was that people are done with it. We are knee deep in the eating each other phase now.

Make of that what you will, but in the absence of a few hundred people invested in creating engaging flaming content (ie: humourous insult aimed explicitly at getting their opponents to laugh along with it) this is the scenario you're left with. A pale echo of the ~T~D~T~ created Brawl-Hall ethos. A bunch of hate-fueled content as people snipe from the sidelines that it sucks. Or vote with their mouse clicks when something shinier presents itself.

For at least as long as people insist on dragging it back here, or until someone pulls the plug on the forum entirely. You have to face up to it I'm afraid: what is passed off as "flaming" these days is the stuff that got dismissed as Hating back in the day. Hate requires energy and people get weary of it.

">

Things were a lot easier when people cared enough to make each other laugh.

Eggs ackly. There is no "content" in Dove using these forums like a therapist's couch or a priest's confessional box.

Herman

Okay so topics to avoid

Did anybody say the first four aint fair game. Details of your life, it is best to use some discretion. How much do you really want some of the forum wankers to know about what is going on in your life. If I was in your shoes, I would tell the folks you like privately or on Facebook.

Lokmar

You aint getting any, josephine. Lay the fuk down.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=498270 time=1681960160 user_id=3351

You aint getting any, josephine. Lay the fuk down.

Aint that the truth :roll:

JOE

Unlike many here, I don't care if Dove talks about her intent to divorce.

In fact I'm the least judgmental person here.

Instead casting aspersions on this person, just listen to what they have ta say.

Be interesting to find out why some people managed to stay married an others don't.

Maybe she just needs somebody to talk to in which case I suggest she contact friends or a support group of similarly affected individuals or women just to talk things out.

Anyways you have a few issues yerself having gone through a bruising divorce, eh Lokmeer? Herman too. Maybe you 2 need a support group, Bud. All the agony yer exes put you through and the money you shelled out on a failed marriage.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=498277 time=1681962803 user_id=97

Don't care. ac_toofunny  You love gossip more than any gal I ever met.

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=498278 time=1681963082 user_id=3396
Quote from: JOE post_id=498277 time=1681962803 user_id=97

Don't care. ac_toofunny  You love gossip more than any gal I ever met.

and you, having gone through a divorce, now you're in failing health and you have alcohol and drug addictions problems.

Are you gonna even make it to 60 Herman?

What do you have to say to that?I'm gonna outlast you by at least 20 maybe30 years.

Survival of the fittest, hey Herm?

And yer simply not fit ta survive in this world cuz you won't be around long.  :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview