Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana post_id=498184 time=1681934407 user_id=3385
Every time I see a Dovey post, I hear Jerry Springer chants...what next, is Michael Moore going to do a docu-drama on this latest relationship disaster.

I hear that too except these forums aren't the Springer show. And yes to your question.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498178 time=1681929301 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=498104 time=1681888252 user_id=3266
LoL.

It's so funny when people online get worked over shit that doesn't impact them.

Shen, focus on your life and impending move to another country. Stop getting all emo over a couple in Michigan.

Thanks for worrying about it and all.....but don't. *finger gun*

Dove, read the fucking title of this thread. Then read the op. I don't give two fucks about your latest self destructive move. Nobody gives a fuck and nobody is worrying for you. We all know UR an unstable, white trash skank. We don't need you reminding us.

The point of this thread is that you feel the need to share your Trailer Park Boys drama with us. Newsflash, UR aren't going to get affirmation for your unethical behaviour on a fucking message board.

QuoteThe ex can say he took his family and ditched them at a male best friend's house and wouldn't let his mother stop interfering with their life if he WANTS to but I think he has had enough embarrassing moments

Excuses, justification, just STFU already Dove. Talk about abortion ffs. This shit is nauseating.

Calm down godzuki

Biggie Smiles

LoL.

Shen, focus on your life and impending move to another country. Stop getting all emo over a couple in Michigan.

Dove, read the fucking title of this thread. Then read the op. I don't give two fucks about your latest self destructive move. Nobody gives a fuck and nobody is worrying for you. We all know UR an unstable, white trash skank. We don't need you reminding us.

The point of this thread is that you feel the need to share your Trailer Park Boys drama with us. Newsflash, UR aren't going to get affirmation for your unethical behaviour on a fucking message board.

QuoteThe ex can say he took his family and ditched them at a male best friend's house and wouldn't let his mother stop interfering with their life if he WANTS to but I think he has had enough embarrassing moments

Excuses, justification, just STFU already Dove. Talk about abortion ffs. This shit is nauseating.

Actually murdys nudes are nauseating

Just saying

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=498186 time=1681935567

Calm down godzuki

This is as calm as it gets. I am the Mighty Iron Chink afterall.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=498187 time=1681935669 user_id=3214

Just saying

Blinding too no doubt.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498189 time=1681936228 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=498187 time=1681935669 user_id=3214

Just saying

Blinding too no doubt.

Gross

and it's far fucking worse in person.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=498190 time=1681936345 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498189 time=1681936228 user_id=3389

Blinding too no doubt.

Gross

and it's far fucking worse in person.

You're lucky you don't have PTSD.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498003 time=1681843820 user_id=3389
I was curious about the great white whale's latest antics, so I took a peek at the flame forum. I couldn't find what I was looking for, but I did find this:

QuoteI feel it nessesary to point out that while I'm separated and divorcing, I'm living with my male besty and getting intensely turned on by his cooking skills, writing skills, amazing sense of humor and his enduring care for my well being and devotion to it.

If I marry this guy the weekend after my divorce is final absolutely no one should be surprised lol. The 4th pancake is usually the winner for me.

I get it Dove, you are a turmoil-junkie mess of a woman. You''ll never change. However, why the fuck do you always have to share your latest self-inflicted wounds with a tiny group of strangers on an obscure forum. Nobody needs to be reminded again, again and again what a total fuck up you are . No normal person wants to know these details of your life either.

So is Dove divorcing her current husband and marrying again?

Real or Fake News?

Dove

LoL.

Oh I've read it, Shen.  It's pretty incredible you are over reading posts at BF and coming here having a meltdown over it and actually believing its me who is a "turmoil junkie".

I think you are far too invested in posts you are reading on another board (and a troll board at that) and making many unhinged assumptions as well as making yourself overly important by believing someone would bother trying to "justify" anything to you. I think we are gathered here today in this thread BECAUSE Shen is giving a heavy round of fucks.

I don't particularly give a fuck what most posters here are up to.....so you probably wouldn't see me grabbing their posts and throwing it up on a thread so I can vent my disapproval of what they are posting. THAT is not giving fucks. This? This is giving fucks. You are mad about posts you read and are airing out your feels on the matter.

What on earth do I have to justify? I think you should ask yourself who I'm reminding you of in your life that you didn't like or care for.

What I find actually interesting here is the comment about socail media.  So you are saying you don't see how anonymous forums and socail media are different?

So chill for a minute....take a deep breath....and answer this. Do you think people who post on forums like reddit, Surviving Infidelity, Loveshack....or any of the message boards....post everything they post on the forum to their socail media?  Usually the purpose of message board forums goes from advice to venting to trolling to posting things you wouldn't say publically to people in your actual life. That's kinda the point....I don't think anyone else here would disagree with me on that.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

so are you getting a divorce, Dove?

The suspense builds....your life is so interesting

Anonymous

JOE

Quote from: Guest post_id=498195 time=1681939480
The fuck is this, Coronation Street?

I thought it more like this...

">

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=498194 time=1681939450 user_id=97

Yeah I actually am. Its a whole thing I haven't gone into.

It's been pretty much all the same issues and they got a lot worse and I just cannot do this for the rest of my life. The trust and respect is completely gone.

I'll probably make a thread and talk about it eventually when I can focus and be serious... it's just been pretty hectic in my world lately so I've preferred to stick to shit posting at BF.

I don't know so much about my life being interesting though but thanks lol.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=498195 time=1681939480
The fuck is this, Coronation Street?

I don't know but is anyone else getting logged out every two minutes?  

Kinda hard to post when you gotta log in every minute. The heck?!

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498197 time=1681939769 user_id=3266
Quote from: JOE post_id=498194 time=1681939450 user_id=97

Yeah I actually am. Its a whole thing I haven't gone into.

It's been pretty much all the same issues and they got a lot worse and I just cannot do this for the rest of my life. The trust and respect is completely gone.

I'll probably make a thread and talk about it eventually when I can focus and be serious... it's just been pretty hectic in my world lately so I've preferred to stick to shit posting at BF.

I don't know so much about my life being interesting though but thanks lol.

...Oh it's terribly interesting Dove.

I suspect the OP is a tad jalous of all the attention you git.

Y'know how girls are.   :wink:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview