Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=498199 time=1681940020 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=498197 time=1681939769 user_id=3266

Yeah I actually am. Its a whole thing I haven't gone into.

It's been pretty much all the same issues and they got a lot worse and I just cannot do this for the rest of my life. The trust and respect is completely gone.

I'll probably make a thread and talk about it eventually when I can focus and be serious... it's just been pretty hectic in my world lately so I've preferred to stick to shit posting at BF.

I don't know so much about my life being interesting though but thanks lol.

...Oh it's terribly interesting Dove.

I suspect the OP is a tad jalous of all the attention you git.

Y'know how girls are.   :wink:

Nah I wouldn't say that at all.

I think I remind her of someone she has unpleasant memories of.  She has a whole character wrote up lol.

The whole thing about how I'm oversharing my life in all its detail or how I'm blasting things on socail media is funny. I almost wish I could be that open. I'm a needy introvert and I don't talk about shit or ever ask for help.

I think most people on forums are that way....hence why we use them as outlets.

Or that I'm some weak approval people pleaser who would try to "justify" ANY thing I do. I do what the fuck I want and I'm far more likely to tell someone to go ahead and suck my taint until they can see their reflection in it then I am to care what they think about what I do lol.  I rarely even correct people.  

I'm here for my entertainment.  ac_drinks

She's remembering someone. That's all.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498201 time=1681940353 user_id=3266
Quote from: JOE post_id=498199 time=1681940020 user_id=97

...Oh it's terribly interesting Dove.

I suspect the OP is a tad jalous of all the attention you git.

Y'know how girls are.   :wink:

I think I remind her of someone she has unpleasant memories of.  She has a whole character wrote up lol.

The whole thing about how I'm oversharing my life in all its detail or how I'm blasting things on socail media is funny. I almost wish I could be that open. I'm a needy introvert and I don't talk about shit or ever ask for help.

Or that I'm some weak approval people pleaser who would try to "justify" ANY thing I do. I do what the fuck I want and I'm far more likely to tell someone to go ahead and suck my taint until they can see their reflection in it then I am to care what they think about what I do lol.  I rarely even correct people.  

">

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=498202 time=1681940535 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=498201 time=1681940353 user_id=3266

">

Murd wants to take the "Dovey wants Biggie back and still has hope!!" angle so bad but I'm fucking it up for her lol

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498203 time=1681940749 user_id=3266Murd wants to take the "Dovey wants Biggie back and still has hope!!" angle so bad but I'm fucking it up for her lol

...I thought there was a motive.  :icon_wink:

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=498204 time=1681940860 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=498203 time=1681940749 user_id=3266Murd wants to take the "Dovey wants Biggie back and still has hope!!" angle so bad but I'm fucking it up for her lol

...I thought there was a motive.  :icon_wink:

There is always a motive  :roll:

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498062 time=1681867725 user_id=3389
Quote from: formosan post_id=498052 time=1681865605 user_id=3391

I won't comment on Dove's personal life, but I do wish her well..

On the topic of sharing personal details of our lives, it's probably best not to do that..

I'm speaking from personal experience......I regret posting that I lost my daughter who was special needs..

Certain people will use that to troll with.

Dove can't sleep at night unless she shares with total fucking strangers her latest example of how unstable she is.

You made your point. But, if old Dove wants to reveal all the sordid details of her life on these boards she is going to do that. And there aint anything you can do about that.

Dove

But what am I even sharing that is such personal details for a forum?

No one knows any extra stuff about me than anyone else. Unless they are someone I talk to privately.  What are these "sordid details" people think they are reading?

Are we new to forums here?  Have you guys seen what people share on reddit?  

Is it because my posts are somehow more noticeable and exciting?  

There is plenty of shit that I consider too personal to post about. Some of which was blasted FOR me by an asswipe who regularly does that sort of thing but stuff I blather about on my own is definately not all that personal.

Usually people go to forums for the direct purpose of posting sordid details of their life because they don't tell anyone that knows them. You come to forums to be more personal.

But even still the people in my actual life know far more and far more realistic things about me and my life than people on a forum know jesus....why does this get said JUST about me?  People know more personal shit about Murdock than about me. Js.

If I fucked a cab driver I doubt I would have to pay my fair lol.

Don't make it weird....just go with the flow lol. I think grown individuals can manage posting on a forum and making decisions on what they feel like posting. If some people want to "over share" I wouldn't dream of trying to stop them....oh lord no. Please, feel free  :laugh3:

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=498211 time=1681943028 user_id=3266

No one knows any extra stuff about me than anyone else. Unless they are someone I talk to privately.  What are these "sordid details" people think they are reading?

There is plenty of shit that I consider too personal to post about. Some of which was blasted FOR me by an asswipe who regularly does that sort of thing but stuff I blather about on my own is definately not all that personal.

Usually people go to forums for the direct purpose of posting sordid details of their life because they don't tell anyone that knows them. You come to forums to be more personal.

But even still the people in my actual life know far more and far more realistic things about me and my life than people on a forum know jesus....why does this get said JUST about me?  People know more personal shit about Murdock than about me. Js.

Don't make it weird....just go with the flow lol. I think grown individuals can manage posting on a forum and making decisions on what they feel like posting. If some people want to "over share" I wouldn't dream of trying to stop them....oh lord no. Please, feel free  :laugh3:

Look kid, I do not want to get into this shit too much. I will say this, I have been married twice. If I had been on forums during my divorce from my first wife, I would not have been spilling the beans to folks like the deadbeat dad and his Flynn alt. But, you do you.

Herman

Quote from: JOE post_id=498192 time=1681939042 user_id=97
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498003 time=1681843820 user_id=3389
I was curious about the great white whale's latest antics, so I took a peek at the flame forum. I couldn't find what I was looking for, but I did find this:

I get it Dove, you are a turmoil-junkie mess of a woman. You''ll never change. However, why the fuck do you always have to share your latest self-inflicted wounds with a tiny group of strangers on an obscure forum. Nobody needs to be reminded again, again and again what a total fuck up you are . No normal person wants to know these details of your life either.

So is Dove divorcing her current husband and marrying again?

Real or Fake News?

Look at old Joe. Getting all horny over some gossip.

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=498217 time=1681944363 user_id=3214
Admin does suck cock tho

Biother, that is the truest statment in the entire Rejected sub.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=498214 time=1681943680 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=498211 time=1681943028 user_id=3266

Look kid, I do not want to get into this shit too much. I will say this, I have been married twice. If I had been on forums during my divorce from my first wife, I would not have been spilling the beans to folks like the deadbeat dad and his Flynn alt. But, you do you.

Yeah but people go to forums and share very intimate details of their relationships and divorces. There are boards for people to intimately discuss their extra martial affairs.

Personally I enjoy fucking with people. That's my thing.

I'm just pointing out that forums literally exist for people to air out their issues and be heard. They go share shit they wouldn't share openly with anyone in their life.

So it's WEIRD to me to see the response to me simply stating I'm filing divorce and have that be considered such intimate detail that it shouldn't be said on a forum. You know? I haven't even gone into why or what is going on much and people freak the fuck out like I'm showing pictures of my cervix or handing out my address.

I don't really consider my relationship status that private. Is it too personal to know Big has a girlfriend? Or that Flea is married?  Or that you've been divorced twice? I don't think it is so how is me posting that I'm currently divorcing THAT personal to illicit such a strong response?  No one here should care THAT much what some idiot burnette in MI does.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=498217 time=1681944363 user_id=3214
Admin does suck cock tho

So much cock.

Herman

Quote from: Dove post_id=498220 time=1681944787 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=498214 time=1681943680 user_id=3396

Yeah but people go to forums and share very intimate details of their relationships and divorces. There are boards for people to intimately discuss their extra martial affairs.

Personally I enjoy fucking with people. That's my thing.

I'm just pointing out that forums literally exist for people to air out their issues and be heard. They go share shit they wouldn't share openly with anyone in their life.

So it's WEIRD to me to see the response to me simply stating I'm filing divorce and have that be considered such intimate detail that it shouldn't be said on a forum. You know? I haven't even gone into why or what is going on much and people freak the fuck out like I'm showing pictures of my cervix or handing out my address.

I don't really consider my relationship status that private. Is it too personal to know Big has a girlfriend? Or that Flea is married?  Or that you've been divorced twice? I don't think it is so how is me posting that I'm currently divorcing THAT personal to illicit such a strong response?  No one here should care THAT much what some idiot burnette in MI does.

I do not think it is a good idea to reveal as much negative shit going on in your life as you do. Not anymore anyway. I like ya kid, but I agree with old Shen Li about that. I mean look at the wankers we got now on these boards. We got the deadbeat dad and his Flynn alt, Apegirl, Seamidget. These aint the type of folks you want to be sharing details of your life with. They aint no Flea, Raven or Biggie Smiles.

But, I also know it's Shen Li who is making a stink about this. If you were not White, I doubt she would be harping on you to shut up about your personal life. I don't know. As I say kid, you do you.

Anonymous

I see what Herman is getting at. So I imagine does Flea, who spent close to five years riding a wave of frustration and anger because of it. Some people will go with what you tell them and beat it like a dead horse. You say there are forums for personal relationship discussions, I'd point out BitchFest isn't one of them.

Now, fair do's if this is another "troll". I don't know, I don't care to know and after watching the Dove v Martini saga spread itself out (just like the Flea v sc`T and the Feral v Frood ones that preceded it) I feel safe in assuring you there's a good many others that find it tedious and unentertaining as well. The sympathies any of us might express for anyone entering the long and torturous trudge of divorce will be long forgotten by the time the Lunchbox Legends get through with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview