Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by Erica Mena, May 12, 2023, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

Quote from: Frood post_id=500537 time=1683997540 user_id=1676
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=500533 time=1683995393 user_id=3374
Does someone have a link to this VF site?

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewforum.php?f=2">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewforum.php?f=2

That is not just specific to the city of Vancouver?

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=500638 time=1684049740 user_id=3374

https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewforum.php?f=2">https://memebee.com/vancouver/viewforum.php?f=2

No, it's a throwback with much splintering.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=500639 time=1684050004 user_id=1676

No, it's a throwback with much splintering.

You make it sound like a mongoloid that's been repeatedly punched in the crotch.

DKG

I believe it started that way, but like any forum in 2023, they take what they can get. Seamoron is one of the most prolific posters there, so I am not interested.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=500550 time=1684009302 user_id=1582
i'm surprised anyone is posting anywhere to be honest.... forum quality has been in rapid decline for quite some time.... its almost the equivalent of dumpster diving at this point....

Yes, I know. You were the exception. You are damned good debater. But, what's the point when Seamoron and Ed are the most prolific posters. Talk about casting pearls before swine.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG post_id=500655 time=1684065713 user_id=3390
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=500550 time=1684009302 user_id=1582
i'm surprised anyone is posting anywhere to be honest.... forum quality has been in rapid decline for quite some time.... its almost the equivalent of dumpster diving at this point....

Yes, I know. You were the exception. You are damned good debater. But, what's the point when Seamoron and Ed are the most prolific posters. Talk about casting pearls before swine.

you really should give VF an honest effort before you write it off.... i'm there alot and i would love to see you and shen reg there.... believe it or not, despite feebles and seamonkey having full range in the forum they stay relatively contained.... seamonkey will occasionally inject himself into some ridiculous left-wing talking point but there are a few conservatives that will throw logic on him.... leftists respond to logic like snails to salt or vampires to a crucifix.... he'll get his eyes burned and slink off to the bacteria factory for a pep rally.... as for eddie spaghetti, he can actually add to a conversation if given a chance.... i know he shits all over the floor here but thats because thats what you expect him to do.... at VF he kinda keeps himself maintained and he gets to sit on the furniture with everyone else.... i know yall have had issues with him.... hes gotten on my nerves a few times as well.... but overall i'm quite fond of that little psychopath.... :laugh:

Aylana

Quote from: Frood post_id=500631 time=1684039685 user_id=1676
You're quite pretty...

...just a shame about your snark.

I was going to write your name on my midriff but it's really hard to wash off Sharpie ink.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500544 time=1684005814 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=500519 time=1683985815 user_id=2221
Damn, I cant even drink this weekend to have a going away bonfire!

Text me once in a while to let me know how you are doing. Keep me updated on forum gossip too.

You know I will!!!  ac_dance

I honestly should more often. I havent texted many folks at all lately.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=500549 time=1684008535 user_id=1676
All of the oldies are going to Shady Acres Retirement Home....

Nah, those places smell like pee. I shall instead become a wandering nomad, with the slight chance you "might" see me again on a board lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500566 time=1684016328 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=500559 time=1684015107 user_id=136
End of an era... Sad.

I guess its VF only now.

And it's not really worth anyone's time anymore.

I get more satisfaction in jerking off than I do getting on forums these days. At least after jacking off I know I've only wasted a couple minutes.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500689 time=1684073173 user_id=3385
Quote from: Frood post_id=500631 time=1684039685 user_id=1676
You're quite pretty...

...just a shame about your snark.

I was going to write your name on my midriff but it's really hard to wash off Sharpie ink.

Holding a sign would work. I would even head over and give ProjectMelody tokens  :laugh:

DKG

We may have found a solution to keep BC open. I might be taking over this forum. Details still need to be ironed out. I would still require some guidance from Erica in regards to the admin and C-panel.

The only difference with me is that Seamoron's incoherent spam would be instantaneously deleted. Other than that, guest posting would remain and I encourage anybody who wants to post to do so.

JOE

Quote from: DKG post_id=500710 time=1684085364 user_id=3390
We may have found a solution to keep BC open. I might be taking over this forum. Details still need to be ironed out. I would still require some guidance from Erica in regards to the admin and C-panel.

The only difference with me is that Seamoron's incoherent spam would be instantaneously deleted. Other than that, guest posting would remain and I encourage anybody who wants to post to do so.

So yer gonna become the new head honcho, DKG?

DKG

Quote from: JOE post_id=500712 time=1684086195 user_id=97
Quote from: DKG post_id=500710 time=1684085364 user_id=3390

So yer gonna become the new head honcho, DKG?

I would own it, but I would like kiebers or someone else who has admin experience to run it.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=500684 time=1684070721 user_id=1582
Quote from: DKG post_id=500655 time=1684065713 user_id=3390

you really should give VF an honest effort before you write it off.... i'm there alot and i would love to see you and shen reg there.... believe it or not, despite feebles and seamonkey having full range in the forum they stay relatively contained.... seamonkey will occasionally inject himself into some ridiculous left-wing talking point but there are a few conservatives that will throw logic on him.... leftists respond to logic like snails to salt or vampires to a crucifix.... he'll get his eyes burned and slink off to the bacteria factory for a pep rally.... as for eddie spaghetti, he can actually add to a conversation if given a chance.... i know he shits all over the floor here but thats because thats what you expect him to do.... at VF he kinda keeps himself maintained and he gets to sit on the furniture with everyone else.... i know yall have had issues with him.... hes gotten on my nerves a few times as well.... but overall i'm quite fond of that little psychopath.... :laugh:

Those posters you mentioned provide a large percentage of the post count at VF. I do not like putting posters on ignore. Besides it doesn't work anyway as long as other posters quote their spam.