Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ANNOUNCEMENT

Started by Erica Mena, May 12, 2023, 07:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aylana

https://i.ibb.co/tz5TjgM/yuri.jpg">

How many signs do you people need...who else has this cat and doll, I aint taping signs all over myself because you people are so cray cray.

Blazor

Lol, dont even have to put the sign on you lol. Just write.... tip me tokens Blazor, on a piece of paper, and take a pic of the paper lol. Otherwise it looks like you postin' pics from someone's account lol..... jus sayin'. The artist known as Sharona does that hahahaha.

A former forum owner I know, collected them Monster High dolls too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG post_id=500710 time=1684085364 user_id=3390
We may have found a solution to keep BC open. I might be taking over this forum. Details still need to be ironed out. I would still require some guidance from Erica in regards to the admin and C-panel.

The only difference with me is that Seamoron's incoherent spam would be instantaneously deleted. Other than that, guest posting would remain and I encourage anybody who wants to post to do so.

It's only right I hand it back to you guys.

As for the admin stuff lol. That was all Mister P
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500720 time=1684099441 user_id=2845
Quote from: DKG post_id=500710 time=1684085364 user_id=3390
We may have found a solution to keep BC open. I might be taking over this forum. Details still need to be ironed out. I would still require some guidance from Erica in regards to the admin and C-panel.

The only difference with me is that Seamoron's incoherent spam would be instantaneously deleted. Other than that, guest posting would remain and I encourage anybody who wants to post to do so.

I appreciate it too Erica. I just talked with Cronus and he will admin the forum. I also talked with Fash and she'll help with the C-panel. If you can wait until I get back from my trip, we can begin the transition process. I don't know how it works.

Anonymous

encylopedia dramatica's forum is still up and has a chat there. it might be a good option for some. just sayin

https://encyclopediadramatica.online">https://encyclopediadramatica.online

might be worth it

Anonymous

https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.online/">https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.online/

this is the correct link

Aylana

https://i.ibb.co/G5gds1x/Ayoo.jpg">

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: Aylana post_id=500743 time=1684111577 user_id=3385
https://i.ibb.co/G5gds1x/Ayoo.jpg">

:roll:

Ok!!! You win! Hahahahahahaha

Good to meet you  ac_drinks

What does the Japanese say lol? I know you started with "hello".
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=500728 time=1684106586 user_id=3390

I appreciate it too Erica. I just talked with Cronus and he will admin the forum. I also talked with Fash and she'll help with the C-panel. If you can wait until I get back from my trip, we can begin the transition process. I don't know how it works.

Right on brother. I aint ready to quit forums yet.

Anonymous

I AM DOING IT ERICA.. but I wanna do something different and be liked. I will see if I can last on Lipstick Alley for more than a day. I have such a winning personality

Berry Sweet

Nice!  I know I'm not always around, but im willing to mod, to delete stupid posts, spam, pedo crap and a constant influx of videos.

I too am also going on a trip next month.  I haven't been on an airplane since Disney world.  It should be fun...the kid is coming too.

Enjoy your trip!

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=500786 time=1684132472 user_id=164

Nice!  I know I'm not always around, but im willing to mod, to delete stupid posts, spam, pedo crap and a constant influx of videos.

I too am also going on a trip next month.  I haven't been on an airplane since Disney world.  It should be fun...the kid is coming too.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks Berry and happy belated Mother's Day to you. You are a very stable poster and you have been around a long time. I will get Cronus to give you some mod porivileges.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=500758 time=1684114894 user_id=3396

Neither an I. We don't get a lot of traffic, but we offer an alternative to the toxic repetitive childishness of BF.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=500790 time=1684143054 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=500758 time=1684114894 user_id=3396

Neither an I. We don't get a lot of traffic, but we offer an alternative to the toxic repetitive childishness of BF.

If you want traffic, I may be able to help.... but with my own time constraints (I'm not connected while in the bush and I often work 50-65 hours per week)

I can't guarantee the types of traffic though....  :43(2):

It's always been my secret hidden power. Recruit by streaking around with undies on head on fire and comical birdy turds, while taking on 50-100 people simultaneously at any one forum in multiple windows while doing the same for further forums.

I can get you the traffic. If sc'T is on board,  even much much more, because we bounce off each other, and he's like a virtual killer bloodhound.

What inevitably happens is you drag a dozen or three back, they register, and a handful stay.

New blood.....
Blahhhhhh...