Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Why dating is f*cked! hahaha

Started by RW, April 30, 2016, 12:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELPHUPPHY

Oh... my .... GOD!!

Are young women really like that today? The human race is doomed if that's the case. She's not uncute, but her speech would make me leave within the first 10 minutes of a date. Shallow is not the word for her.

I'm SO glad I am old enough to date mature women who know how to speak and enjoy being spoken to in a civilized manner.

priscilla1961

I could not understand. ac_blush
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

I remember talking to a law graduate at a party and taking about how he perfected playing this game where you don't show or tell a girl you like her.  You just string her along to get laid.  This guy was no kid either.  And yes, I laughed at him and told him his way about dating would see him lonely until he dies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I remember talking to a law graduate at a party and taking about how he perfected playing this game where you don't show or tell a girl you like her.  You just string her along to get laid.  This guy was no kid either.  And yes, I laughed at him and told him his way about dating would see him lonely until he dies.

How do you string a woman along when you aren't giving any indication that you like her? I never could figure out why some girls would want to be with a guy when he clearly was acting like he couldn't care less.

Is it just cluelessness or desperation that makes so many women fall for and get caught up in that kind of head game?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Some women find themselves cute when they act this way. They have no clue that it is bimboesque.

I just realize how irritating it is to watch someone speak with hand motions. Speaking with your hands is not impressive, folks.

Calling Nicole Arbor a bimbo would be a compliment.

She's an ignorant, attention whore, skank who jabbers out her sezure inducing, mean spirited crap under the guise of comedic social commentary.

She's the kid of girl that when I was in HS, I would have beaten senseless, shaved her head and left her tied to the sink in nothing but her underwear on the floor of a gas station bathroom. A total waste of skin.

What do you really think of her Renee?

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Some women find themselves cute when they act this way. They have no clue that it is bimboesque.

I just realize how irritating it is to watch someone speak with hand motions. Speaking with your hands is not impressive, folks.

She's an ignorant, attention whore, skank who jabbers out her sezure inducing, mean spirited crap under the guise of comedic social commentary.

She's the kid of girl that when I was in HS, I would have beaten senseless, shaved her head and left her tied to the sink in nothing but her underwear on the floor of a gas station bathroom. A total waste of skin.

I was never good at all at game-playing. Woman always know when I am attracted to them, and when I am not. Not all of my relationships have been deep and meaningful, but the woman always knew how I felt about them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

I was never good at all at game-playing. Woman always know when I am attracted to them, and when I am not. Not all of my relationships have been deep and meaningful, but the woman always knew how I felt about them.

Are you single ELPHUPPHY?

RW

I never have been either.  The attraction is either there or it isn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ok, I see it now, ya nooo I couldn't stand it for more than a few seconds. How many cups of coffee did she have before making this?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

ELPHUPPHY

Are you single ELPHUPPHY?

Yes I am. Divorced and single, to fully disclose.

shin

I'm a little confused here.

When I started watching the video, I was sure i was looking at Jenna Marbles, but everyone here is calling her Nicole Arbour. Are they the same person, did she change her name, or is it a case of mistaken identity?

In case no one here has heard of her, I think they're both doing the same exact thing on YouTube.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EElTg4tFqXc

Mac N Cheese

Quote from: "Renee"That bitch makes me want to claw my eyes out. Halfway through the video I think I had an epileptic fit.

Whoever edits her videos should be electrocuted until they shit themselves. :sdfjh(2):

Ha, i thought it was just me.

RW

Quote from: "shin"I'm a little confused here.

When I started watching the video, I was sure i was looking at Jenna Marbles, but everyone here is calling her Nicole Arbour. Are they the same person, did she change her name, or is it a case of mistaken identity?

In case no one here has heard of her, I think they're both doing the same exact thing on YouTube.

They are doing the same thing but are different people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

The world is full of these narcissistic fucksticks who think the world can't survive without their edgy, irreverent and oh so clever point of view.

Everyone of them are the epitome the "look at me, look at me" disease that afflicts more than half of humanity.

In a perfect world I'd like to be given 10 mins alone with each one of them in a sound proof room. Just me, them and a bag of oranges. acc_devil
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'd shoot myself if I ever became famous for being an idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!