The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

At Least 50 Dead In Gay Nightclub Attack in Orlando By Muslim Gunman

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Quote from: "smell the glove"People that don't know shit, should stop posting in a thread, commenting on a subject that they know nothing about...

Joe?  As much as I like you as a poster, you have absolutely no idea about guns, Canadian firearms laws, and the rules to transfer...

Hahahahahahaaa...listen to the comedian. Stink_Fist...you're a wet fart, you're an irritating nobody. You don't have any life experiences what-so-ever. Quit while you're behind...that way at least you'll be on a shithouse throne! Hahahahaaaa...dickhead!  :laugh3:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw

Twenty Dollars

Damned Renee. The mood swings you seem to experience, you'd be bloody dangerous with a gun. Fuck we'd all be dead.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Damned Renee. The mood swings you seem to experience, you'd be bloody dangerous with a gun. Fuck we'd all be dead.

What mood swings? I only have one mood and it ain't a good one, especially when I'm here dealing with you bunch of frickin dingle-berries. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Damned Renee. The mood swings you seem to experience, you'd be bloody dangerous with a gun. Fuck we'd all be dead.

What mood swings? I only have one mood and it ain't a good one, especially when I'm here dealing with you bunch of frickin dingle-berries. :nea:

No shit Sherlock.

RW

And you have the balls to give me shit for being emotional?  RIIIGHT!

Let me get something through your thick skull right now Renee - my opinions on gun control are my own.  I don't, and never have, needed my opinions handed to me from down under.  Imply it again and no gun on this planet will save you from the bitch slap you're going to get.

Also, don't tell me what it's like to not know if my father was coming home or not.  You know shit about my experience growing up.

Being Canadian means I was educated and have a reasonable level of reading comprehension.  The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Yep, it still reads as I remember.

Here in lies the difference between Canada and the US on a constitutional level.  In Canada, we recognize there are times when our rights will be infringed upon in order to maintain other rights.  In the US, your rights are infringed upon while you are jumping up and down saying these rights are inalienable.  Take the 2nd.  There are people in the US who do not have the legal right to bear arms despite what the 2nd says. That "right" has been restricted for any number of reasons in order to protect the freedoms of others like liberty or the pursuit of happiness.

In this case, the rights of a murderous piece of (Islamic) shit outweighed the rights of 49 people pursuing happiness in a nightclub.  What is the solution when rights clash?  To shrug it off until the next atrocity is commited?

I'm not stupid enough to believe Americans will ever give up their guns but how about a little fucking sense in restricting access to certain weapons like so many other civilized nations have had the sense to do?  Restrictions that have been in place in your country before.  Checks and balances to close loopholes in obtaining weapons without background checks.  This is just good practise FFS.

This is also an emotional issue because people are tired of burying their sons and daughters needlessly.  I suspect your police officer father not coming would be a lot different than getting a call from your kid's elementary school saying it's been shot up.  You can puff up and deny it all you want but we both know that would have a much different impact.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, here is another example of how gun control works so well.

"A British member of Parliament was killed Thursday when a man shot and stabbed her near Leeds, police said, but there were conflicting reports about the man's possible motivation."

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/134DB/production/_85876097_homicides_guns_624_v3.png">

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"BTW, here is another example of how gun control works so well.

"A British member of Parliament was killed Thursday when a man shot and stabbed her near Leeds, police said, but there were conflicting reports about the man's possible motivation."

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/134DB/production/_85876097_homicides_guns_624_v3.png">

I love the argument that one person gets stabbed somehow detracts from 100 people getting shot and 49 killed.

Like fuck off already.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Copenhagen, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt all have gun control and all have had murders with guns by Muslim terrorists. They all have a lot of Muslims too. Poland and Hungary have not had the same problem with Muslim terrorists killing people with guns. They have not been flooded with Muslims either.

Conclusion: if you really want to protect society from terror, ban Muslims instead of guns.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Copenhagen, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt all have gun control and all have had murders with guns by Muslim terrorists. They all have a lot of Muslims too. Poland and Hungary have not had the same problem with Muslim terrorists killing people with guns. They have not been flooded with Muslims either.

Conclusion: if you really want to protect society from terror, ban Muslims instead of guns.

How many Muslims kill people in the US in a given year?
Beware of Gaslighters!

smell the glove

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Sorry not wrong. Google AK47 and the characteristics of the ammo it shoots. I know nothing about guns. Don't think you do either.

TD, I would suggest you not attempt to argue too much about ammo, ballistics, etc., with posters such as Renee and I.

I know quite a bit more than you think, since I actually own guns.  I have for almost 20 years.  All types of guns...  Pistols, revolvers, bolt-actions, pump-actions, semi-auto's...  I've owned them all, shot them all, and in doing so know exactly what I talk about.

That being said, I always welcome a good political discussion that comes my way!  One thing that I don't want you to assume however, is that I do not know how a bullet, or a firearm, works.  I do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Copenhagen, Paris, Brussels, Frankfurt all have gun control and all have had murders with guns by Muslim terrorists. They all have a lot of Muslims too. Poland and Hungary have not had the same problem with Muslim terrorists killing people with guns. They have not been flooded with Muslims either.

I think sixty eight killed in the past 12 months in the name allah. In France it is one hundred and thirty three.  Too bad France doesn't have tough gun control laws. Oh wait, they do.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"

I think sixty eight killed in the past 12 months in the name allah. In France it is one hundred and thirty three.  Too bad France doesn't have tough gun control laws. Oh wait, they do.

Does that include Orlando?

Tell me Herman...

If responsible gun owners shouldn't be punished for the actions of fanatics, why should decent, peace loving Muslims be punished for fanatics?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I want to ad that just because I have doubts about far reaching gun control's effectiveness to stop terror, I am more uneasy about discriminatory immigration or even worse, discrimination against Muslim citizens.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"I want to ad that just because I have doubts about far reaching gun control's effectiveness to stop terror, I am more uneasy about discriminatory immigration or even worse, discrimination against Muslim citizens.

I don't see how gun controls would hurt.  It seems in places that have stricter gun controls have fewer shootings which is common sense.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I want to ad that just because I have doubts about far reaching gun control's effectiveness to stop terror, I am more uneasy about discriminatory immigration or even worse, discrimination against Muslim citizens.

You get "uneasy" if you want. But, as long as countries keep treating the symptoms rather than the disease of Muslim terror count on more Paris, Brussels and Orlando attacks.