Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You can thank Renee, for the fact that there is now another violent, deadly weapon, on the streets of North America right now...

She may as well marry a gun.

The only way she will find another husband is to convince a blind man she's a seeing-eye pig.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

You may roll your eyes up, but there are those amongst us who regard her as an odious, sexist backstabber who contributes very little other than discussing killing implements and flaming males.

Take off the rose coloured glasses.

Odinson

You were a cop...

And you wonder why we need guns.

Its a horrible thing that people like you have badges.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"You were a cop...

Only a good cop, with a good intent would say no to guns and wish to seek and end to this madness, why I know this is b/c in fact my brother is like Bricktop too and I fully know my brother very well, he wanted to join the Toronto Metro Police but got accepted into correctional services instead, and he too also hates guns and do not wish to carry one despite sometimes there are situations where it's needed he would still choose not to if he could.  Meanwhile we already don't have to carry the burden to protect and serve or dealing with criminals on a daily basis, there shouldn't be any excuse for us to even lay our hands on one.
Permanently off his rocker

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"The 45-70 is called the potato gun in here..

It's a very limited cartridge usefully (worldwide speaking), that is generally suited best for North America.

Game in Europe and in Africa are different, and would require a different cartridge to maximize abilities.

.45-70 is a bush gun cartridge, useful for where the bears are present.  Realistically it is suited best for Alaska, Canada, and only some parts of the lower US 48.  It is that limited in realistic use.

However, it remains relevant when used in these environments...  Not as a primary hunting chambering, but as a bush defense gun.

I'm not a hunter, but if I was I could name a dozen chamberings that are better suited for hunting than the .45-70.

This round is a bush defense round now, through and through.  Nothing more, and nothing less...

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Only a good cop, with a good intent would say no to guns and wish to seek and end to this madness, why I know this is b/c in fact my brother is like Bricktop too and I fully know my brother very well, he wanted to join the Toronto Metro Police but got accepted into correctional services instead, and he too also hates guns and do not wish to carry one despite sometimes there are situations where it's needed he would still choose not to if he could.  Meanwhile we already don't have to carry the burden to protect and serve or dealing with criminals on a daily basis, there shouldn't be any excuse for us to even lay our hands on one.

I get it but Bricktop is a prick..

See how he immediately loses his mind when he doesnt get his way.

With women and with other things.

I reserve the right to blow his head off if he steps on my yard without a warrant.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

I get it but Bricktop is a prick..

See how he immediately loses his mind when he doesnt get his way.

With women and with other things.

I reserve the right to blow his head off if he steps on my yard without a warrant.

I disagree with Bricktop's no guns at all pov. But, loses his mind if he doesn't get his own way?? Exaggerate much.

Wienie

Mel is such a tiny little bitch. I owned and shot Marlin's Guide Gun, not on 40/70 but in .444 Marlin. Hot little cartridge. Very very downrange whack. Renea did try to explain energy transfer to dumb cunt Mel but that obviously went right over his head.

Wienie

In a trade I came ownership of Winchester Mod 70 in .458. I still have it with all the bruises and dents telling the life of the man who carried it at Kodiak.You go take a flying fuck Mel and message me when you get back.

Odinson

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Odinson"The 45-70 is called the potato gun in here..

It's a very limited cartridge usefully (worldwide speaking), that is generally suited best for North America.

Game in Europe and in Africa are different, and would require a different cartridge to maximize abilities.

.45-70 is a bush gun cartridge, useful for where the bears are present.  Realistically it is suited best for Alaska, Canada, and only some parts of the lower US 48.  It is that limited in realistic use.

However, it remains relevant when used in these environments...  Not as a primary hunting chambering, but as a bush defense gun.

I'm not a hunter, but if I was I could name a dozen chamberings that are better suited for hunting than the .45-70.

This round is a bush defense round now, through and through.  Nothing more, and nothing less...

They are also called the dog hunters gun.. Its because WHEN you miss, your dog can track the runaway..

Limited game and the round is expensive...

It also ruins the big game... Too much damage.

Short range.. The trajectory of a mortar round.

Big brown bear is as big as a big grizzly.. And we have the same moose as in Canada.

This is what real men use.

You show this to your date and she is gonna take her pants off and bend over..

The SAKO Finnbear.

https://www.asejaera.fi/image_view.php?name=5/tuotesivu_Sako-Finnbear-L61R-.30-06-14535-1.jpg">

Wienie

Sako is revered here in Canada

Wienie

Anywhere in Canada it's Sako. You should be proud numbnuts. One of the only good things that came from your back ass country is a good rifle.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wienie"Mel is such a tiny little bitch. I owned and shot Marlin's Guide Gun, not on 40/70 but in .444 Marlin. Hot little cartridge. Very very downrange whack. Renea did try to explain energy transfer to dumb cunt Mel but that obviously went right over his head.

Quote from: "Wienie"In a trade I came ownership of Winchester Mod 70 in .458. I still have it with all the bruises and dents telling the life of the man who carried it at Kodiak.You go take a flying fuck Mel and message me when you get back.

Why don't you go back to Memebee and spam your useless shit there?  Mimi and Evs love spamming retards like you.  Here, not so much...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Odinson"
They are also called the dog hunters gun.. Its because WHEN you miss, your dog can track the runaway..

Limited game and the round is expensive...

It also ruins the big game... Too much damage.

Short range.. The trajectory of a mortar round.

Big brown bear is as big as a big grizzly.. And we have the same moose as in Canada.

This is what real men use.

You show this to your date and she is gonna take her pants off and bend over..

The SAKO Finnbear.

No doubt the Sako's are fine rifles, if one wants a bolt action hunting rifle.

However, you are wrong about the .45-70 destroying meat!  Since it is a relatively slow projectile, surprisingly it doesn't ruin much more meat than other more popular hunting cartridges!  However, that wouldn't really be an issue for a person packing one just for bush defense...  

No doubt there are many more desirable cartridges available strictly for hunting.  However, what the .45-70 does excel at is bush defense in North America, which is why the guns that shoot the .45-70 are quite often more compact, lever-action guns, as this combo is desirable for that purpose.

No doubt a hunter wanting a common and less expensive package would probably be better suited with a nice bolt-action in something like 30-06 or .308.

Wienie

Little boy I can teach you rifle. You should have stayed at that noisey range and listened.