The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Without hair follicles on your head to hold your scalp together your brain might have seeped out.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=395758 time=1609256310 user_id=1974
Everything in this thread being said, I do believe Eddie is more disruptive than he is dangerous. Yes, his words exhibit all the hallmarks of both stalkers and predators but, in the end, he's more to be pitied than feared.

Yes, he's contacted, and threatened to contact, employers, but this is, precisely, a sign of weak-mindedness, the only form of schoolyard bullying left for someone whose lot in life is not only unenviable but ultimately sadder than hell. Eddie is a little boy lost, raging against a world that has no love for him. So he lashes out, thinking that his shenanigans will hurt people where it hurts most, forgetting that, every time he does so IRL, his VanPD and RCMP files only get dusted off once again prior to a visit from the authorities.

I find it difficult to condemn an individual who's experiencing obvious psychiatric difficulties. But maybe that's just my training.

Yes, it's true, Evs won't ban him unless he breaks VF rules and Memebee TOS, which Eddie tries very hard to skirt and circumvent. But she's always there to rein him in when things head south, as she does with anyone, not just Eddie. I realize this is an unpopular opinion here, but I hold it regardless because it's the truth. Many of you dislike VF because some of its members provide content that is of questionable value, members who are most definitely unwelcome here. I'd be hard-pressed to unearth anyone who'd disagree with the assessment that there are idiots on VF. Truth is, though, there are idiots everywhere on the internet. Despite what some here may think, Evs won't pamper them (in fact, she, like any of us, can be downright mean to them) but she'll give them their place in the sun, because freedom of speech. This helps explain why the board is still a draw after twelve years, and after everything that folks both here and on VF have gone through.

I'm not trying to defend Evs nor to exculpate Eddie but, goddamn, people! everybody needs to lighten the fuck up. These pocket communities were created for entertainment and an exchange of views and ideas--even flame forums, ffs! They ought to be used as such.

And that's all the seriousness you'll be getting from me on this matter.

Eddie's still a prick, though.  ac_biggrin

Contacting employers is dangerous besides being a major violation of forum etiquette..

VF is still around after twelve years, but not because it provides shelter to PI hustlers like Edward, Mel, SCOUSE, and Seamajor, rather in spite of them..

Most VF posters have been posting together since the days of DV, which I'm told ended in 2010.....and since VF grew out of DV, it's contunuity that keeps it going.

Anonymous

Blah blah blah. Shut the fuck up. Nobody contacted anyone's employer. Get a life, karen.

Anonymous

Have you posted any proof yet? No. You just keep yapping like a sick dog. Get a life.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=395756 time=1609248352 user_id=156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=395747 time=1609227984 user_id=136
Written by Eddie in february.

"This has been going on since last near. No Joke. My windows have been unlocked while I am away a few times. Truck and car damaged several times outside and underground parking. Lights outside building get turned off or uncrewed bulbs at night while a creepy goof in all black picks at my windows both here and in powell river. Branches are snapped off and skiinned outside at both homes so they can spy. I am followed by people both on foot and by vehicle. Constant buzzing noises and reverberating machines at all hours of the night have been going on since it started. I think they trying to drive me to suicide or to attack them so I am jailed. I honestly believe blurt's brother is the main person behind it and blurt is likely one of the other people involved. The unit above me in my vancouver condo is being rented for this purpose. At night in the dark they dangle wires or cameras out their windows so spy or annoy. Sounds crazy but is fact."

I have a feeling this is the biggest load of "projection" I've ever seen....This is all the stuff I can easily see SMP doing to his neighbors and then claiming it's happening to him.

This has all the markings of how he handled being caught stalking Ghost. When the police came to visit his ass he denied everything and he then claimed that Ghost was stalking him and that he had spotted her parked outside his apartment building watching him....

The guy is a serious paranoid delusional and most likely dangerous. He should probably be instutionalized but his family keeps him loose on society. Evs refused to ban him from Van because she was afraid of what he would do if he didn't have the forum to occupy his time. She knew and knows that he is a dangerous little shit. Did she fear for her own safety? Ghost decided against prosecution because she feared his behavior would only get worse. Seems to be a bit of a pattern here... ac_umm

I wonder if the best thing evs could do for him is to ban him for one year..

Although I'm not trained in mental disorders I don't see how enabling a serial stalker is helping his schozophrenia.

And I have to wonder, would Edward been allowed to stick around if he contacted evs employer like he did Blurt's brother's employer, harrassed ghost or wrote what he did about GORDY on an Australian version of YELP.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=395752 time=1609230021 user_id=136
Eddie also claims to have been raped by  RCMP officers.

And that the RCMP supervisor is harassing him.

That would probably be the file the Alberta RCMP have on him when he was harassing Blurt's brother at his job.

Anonymous

Your eyes are brown as a result of you being so full of shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395785 time=1609264793 user_id=3254
Quote from: Renee post_id=395756 time=1609248352 user_id=156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=395747 time=1609227984 user_id=136
Written by Eddie in february.

"This has been going on since last near. No Joke. My windows have been unlocked while I am away a few times. Truck and car damaged several times outside and underground parking. Lights outside building get turned off or uncrewed bulbs at night while a creepy goof in all black picks at my windows both here and in powell river. Branches are snapped off and skiinned outside at both homes so they can spy. I am followed by people both on foot and by vehicle. Constant buzzing noises and reverberating machines at all hours of the night have been going on since it started. I think they trying to drive me to suicide or to attack them so I am jailed. I honestly believe blurt's brother is the main person behind it and blurt is likely one of the other people involved. The unit above me in my vancouver condo is being rented for this purpose. At night in the dark they dangle wires or cameras out their windows so spy or annoy. Sounds crazy but is fact."

I have a feeling this is the biggest load of "projection" I've ever seen....This is all the stuff I can easily see SMP doing to his neighbors and then claiming it's happening to him.

This has all the markings of how he handled being caught stalking Ghost. When the police came to visit his ass he denied everything and he then claimed that Ghost was stalking him and that he had spotted her parked outside his apartment building watching him....

The guy is a serious paranoid delusional and most likely dangerous. He should probably be instutionalized but his family keeps him loose on society. Evs refused to ban him from Van because she was afraid of what he would do if he didn't have the forum to occupy his time. She knew and knows that he is a dangerous little shit. Did she fear for her own safety? Ghost decided against prosecution because she feared his behavior would only get worse. Seems to be a bit of a pattern here... ac_umm

I wonder if the best thing evs could do for him is to ban him for one year..

Although I'm not trained in mental disorders I don't see how enabling a serial stalker is helping his schozophrenia.

And I have to wonder, would Edward been allowed to stick around if he contacted evs employer like he did Blurt's brother's employer, harrassed ghost or wrote what he did about GORDY on an Australian version of YELP.

Post proof, chinky chinaman. You can't because you are full of shit.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=395785 time=1609264793 user_id=3254
And I have to wonder, would Edward been allowed to stick around if he contacted evs employer.......

The question answers itself. .. Gone forever and in an instant

If the other cases are factual, any single one should have been the permanent end of him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Yeah. So in other words, none of you can post proof of this bullshit.

Anonymous

Since we are talking about unsubstantiated rumors, Fashionista, let's talk about the rumor your murdered your daughter who has downsyndrome. Is this true?

Anonymous

I honestly believe you were just to lazy to look after your downsyndrome daughter so you smothered her with a pillow.

Anonymous

You shouldn't tell hurtful lies about people Fashionista.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview