The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=502160 time=1685336015 user_id=2156
Our Prem has just stepped down...

I am crushed...I am in shock

Motherfucker can rot in fucking hell for eternity...

Just take Kim Jong Dan Andrews with him..
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=502111 time=1685314672 user_id=3396
I used to believe all the bullshit they fed us about mask mandates, lockdowns, and vaccine mandates. I don't anymore. The assholes that forced it on us now admit none of it was effective for Christ sakes. I wish we could sue our governments, and the WHO. All the pharmaceutical companies that got even richer off of our fears too.

The same WHO that ran interference on China's behalf in the early days of the scamdemic? Yeah, good luck on that. This ain't the first fuckup he's presided over, I looked at his track record in Ethiopia.

You may not enjoy the option of suing them, but you can see them for what they are and mock them for it. Singalong time I reckon...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wN2bf1Qcj0wZ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/wN2bf1Qcj0wZ/

Heh, check out all those hospitals packed to the rafters with dancing TikTokers. Definitely worth "flattening the curve" for, eh?  :laugh3:

Quote from: caskur post_id=502160 time=1685336015 user_id=2156
Our Prem has just stepped down...

I am crushed...I am in shock

Has he just? Don't fret, I'm sure your government's masters have someone equally subservient to their wishes to take his place.

After all, they did when Glady Berejicklian got kicked to the curb for not being more of an authoritarian shitweasle. No, I will not google the correct spelling of her name. Fuck her, Chunky Yoghurt's ancestors should have done a better job of wiping out hers as far as I'm concerned.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Some of us tried to speak truths to the whole covid psyops and were repeatedly ridiculed, shot down, or just ignored.

How's them apples now?
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood post_id=502177 time=1685343408 user_id=1676
Some of us tried to speak truths to the whole covid psyops and were repeatedly ridiculed, shot down, or just ignored.

How's them apples now?

Apparently still not bitter enough for a "oh...you were right", nor a willingness to take a step back and assess what else we might be right on going forward.

No matter. I can live with being told I'm wrong no matter how manty times I get it right. It's way better than the alternative of being told I'm right while fucking up at every opportunity. I've only got one dick after all.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

My heart is broken.... this is as bad as the Queen dying....

I don't know how I am going to cope...

I am putting a curse on bots...

May a hideous green slime cover your hideous carcasses.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

McGowan can suck boiled baboon balls in a Bollywood theme hell.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502175 time=1685342467 user_id=3409

Has he just? Don't fret, I'm sure your government's masters have someone equally subservient to their wishes to take his place.

no state leader either Liberal or Labor won two landslide elections like Labor's Mark McGowan who took on the Feds and won...

As for that hooked nose bitch Berejiklian, she should have been shot by a rubber bullet right between the eyes and flatten that trunk she called a nose.

do you understand that during the pandemic McGowan (an ex Australian naval officer) got over 80% of the public vote? you need that fact to sink in.  McGowan nearly wiped Liberals off the map. McGowan reduced Liberals to 4 seats....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=502206 time=1685352669 user_id=1676
McGowan can suck boiled baboon balls in a Bollywood theme hell.

Are you a bot because you sound like one.  acc_devil
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I just enjoy tyrants getting their just desserts...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=502209 time=1685353671 user_id=1676
I just enjoy tyrants getting their just desserts...

He is not a tyrant...

You are simply ridiculous with your stupid comments.

:sdfjh(2):
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502207 time=1685353533 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502175 time=1685342467 user_id=3409

no state leader either Liberal or Labor won two landslide elections like Labor's Mark McGowan who took on the Feds and won...

As for that hooked nose bitch Berejiklian, she should have been shot by a rubber bullet right between the eyes and flatten that trunk she called a nose.

do you understand that during the pandemic McGowan (an ex Australian naval officer) got over 80% of the public vote? you need that fact to sink in.  McGowan nearly wiped Liberals off the map. McGowan reduced Liberals to 4 seats....lol

I am intimately familiar with how elections might be manipulated. You seem to forget, I once worked in one of the industries that has been harnessed often for that exact task. my guess is that in the future you are going to hear scuttlebutt over McGowan's resignation having been forced and knowing you, I expect you will dismiss it out of hand. You've put that guy on a pedestal and as far as you are concerned, whatever comes, you will have your stash of ready excuses for it.

I know people who are exactly the same way when it comes to Berejiklian. They would excuse her shortcomings, calling them triumphs where they could and getting terminal cognitive dissonance when they couldn't, just as you do for McGowan. It is what it is.

I'm taking a wider view on this, as I know both McGowan and Berejiklian are effectively bought and paid for by the WEF. Australia is a lot like Canada and indeed many western nations in that Klaus Schwab has openly boasted having various of their "leaders" on the WEF books. Where Australia is concerned, both the labor and liberal parties are yoked to the Davos dickheads and the nationals being the junior partner in the liberal coalition means they are captured too.

Now you can assure me that McGowan was the bestest and most wonderfullest example of humanity on the planet and it wouldn't matter - whatever you claim for him, the fact remains he is a member of the labor party and his first allegiance is to them, not you. They can disendorse and kick him to the curb any time they please should they deem he is not following party policy and the wishes of their lobbyists. The same holds true for Berejiklian where the Liberals are concerned. And it is instructive to note that in a world where coercion is running rife to vaccinate every last citizen on a six monthly schedule, wear fruity little chin nappies, isolate the fuck away from their neighbours and only move in the government approved manner when told and not at all otherwise, both Berejiklian and McGowan were less effective than the Schwabs and Soroses of this world would have liked.

Schwab (and Soros) enjoy a lot of money and influence, they can (and have) bought your country... many times over in fact. Your government is their property effectively. It scarcely matters which party you vote for because enough of the parties have been bought to represent the WEF's interests instead of yours. And after the Australian Electoral Commission's antics in your most recent federal election, you have a long uphill battle ahead of you getting a non-party affiliated independent in to represent your interests. Someone whose loyalties haven't been bought off by someone else in other words.

End result? More rigged elections between carefully curated leaders who are compelled to toe the line or they're out. Media pundits whose salaries are paid for by those same lobbyists I mentioned can supply you nice little stories to woo you to one or the other and hit pieces designed to rid you of anything approaching a Pauline Hanson, all run on a 20 minute cycle 24/7 until you are believing in their waves of bullshit. And stiff opposition and derision from all comers if you dare think for yourself and look like rocking the boat.

More or less the size and shape of it, I think you'll find.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

You are not intimately  familiar with any fucking thing.... who are you trying to kid...???

The man is a rock star

End of conversation.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

As I said... "stiff opposition and derision from all comers if you dare think for yourself and look like rocking the boat." Thanks for proving my earlier point with your terse rejoinder, I notice you have no time for considered reply. Probably bereft of argument and inclination too. You know I'm likely right and it pisses you off no end that it's not within your echo chamber of ideals.

On a slightly related and probably trivial note, for as much of a dickhead that Peter Garret was, he at least had Robert Hirst to write something actually worth singing about once in a while.

">

Not exactly AC/DC, then again Midnight Oil didn't enjoy AC/DC levels of alcohol riders.  ac_biggrin

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

The British royal family are like hillbillies with money and influence.