The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

The Western media's war on Asian men has claimed another casualty. That's good because we have little use for ugly, racist bitches who worship white dick. Hope you get every single one of the white man's sexual diseases.

BritishManwhore

Calling someone a racist and then saying something racist yourself in the following sentence. Impressive!

Zetsu

Time Flies really needs to get a life.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Time Flies really needs to get a life.

Hello Zetsu, yes that is true..

Still, I don't like Kala's tone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BritishManwhore"Calling someone a racist and then saying something racist yourself in the following sentence. Impressive!

Hello BritishManwhore, Time Flies always claims to be a victim of racism and then says some of the most racist things I have ever read.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Time Flies really needs to get a life.

He needs a life or his baby bottle.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

The Western media's war on Asian men has claimed another casualty. That's good because we have little use for ugly, racist bitches who worship white dick. Hope you get every single one of the white man's sexual diseases.

If the white man mistreats asians so horrendously it seems a bit odd that they are all want to come live in white countries like Canada and none are trying to escape back to Asia where Asians know how to treat asians :lol:  You would expect from the sounds of these whiners that they would be on refugee boats already trying to get back east

Romero

Canada is not a "white country". You might notice that there aren't only white people here.

Time Flies hatred for whites is no different than your hatred of Asians.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Romero"Canada is not a "white country". You might notice that there aren't only white people here.

Romero you simpleton, there is so much diversity in Asia. This is so beyond your moronic understanding of course.

Kala

Did what I write hit close to home?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Canada is not a "white country". You might notice that there aren't only white people here.

I think Gary is long in the tooth and pines for a time many decades ago when Canada was a much paler place.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Romero you simpleton, there is so much diversity in Asia. This is so beyond your moronic understanding of course.

Did he say there wasn't?

He is either assuming that I consider all Asians are the same or he himself considers all asians are the same

Time Flies

I would like to send you two out on a date. It will be my treat. ;)

You display a shocking lack of empathy for the racism Asian men face. There is nothing funny about racist sellouts like Kala, so please don't even try making jokes.

Anonymous

I would like to send you two out on a date. It will be my treat. ;)

:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "BritishManwhore"Sorry to break it to you bro but your behaviour is the opposite of alpha

He's a joke and not a very funny one either.