Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"when i showed up at BF, it was about 15 or 20 regs.... the owner asked me to bring some bad blood to get the place jumping. i had friends from random gore sites come over.... it was about 30 or so.... half got banned and the remaining half were the 'kissy krew' or 'b*tards'....

Kissy crew? Are Scouse and co a bunch of homos?

lol.... no.... they're quite straight as far as i know.... but Dilf would always say 'kissy meats' (i suppose for the creepy and offensive nature).... it bothered ppl so badly that eventually all of them were saying it just to rustle ppl.... it was pretty effective for quite a while and they were soon referred to as the 'kissy krew' to identify them....

Scouse came across as a tiny little ankle biter. The rest of them, I do not remember.

nah. scouse is cool. he has his own agenda for the most part. he does hate him some jews and such, though.... but if he thinks you're irritated, he'll try to work your last nerve.... hes not a bad fella overall....

We know that.

deadskinmask

did i miss a death threat somewhere? lol.... nothing says 'happy easter' quite like anonymous death threats....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"did i miss a death threat somewhere? lol.... nothing says 'happy easter' quite like anonymous death threats....

Don't worry, Fash was proactive. She knows how delicate you are are and banned bad old Shen Li.

There you are muffin. We all don't like little little girls like you very much, but you need not cry. Fash protects the weak.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"did i miss a death threat somewhere? lol.... nothing says 'happy easter' quite like anonymous death threats....

Don't worry, Fash was proactive. She knows how delicate you are are and banned bad old Shen Li.

There you are muffin. We all don't like little little girls like you very much, but you need not cry. Fash protects the weak.

Dsm is the most thin skinned poster we have had since Green_Hornet.

deadskinmask

she must, seeing that your delicate little ass is still here.... lol.... don't worry, flower. i'll not bite you. i'm not keen on bitch meat.... for someone whos 'not into drama and only wants to discuss intelligent issues', you certainly seem to want my attention.... lol. you post like a lady, in all seriousness. i'm guessing 'ALT'.... i can narrow you down in a few days, i imagine....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

lol. thin skinned? think so? who got there panties in a wad and rage-quit?

Anonymous

lol. I am thin skinned?  I got my panties in a wad because y'all don't like me very much. Boo hoo, po wittle me. Boo hoo

What you really meant little dsm.

deadskinmask

lol. i didn't storm out swinging my purse trying to delete my account, partner.... YOU did.... i'm just respectful of a board. lol....

Anonymous

lol. I am thin skinned?  I got my panties in a wad because y'all don't like me very much. Boo hoo, po wittle me. Boo hoo

What you really meant little dsm.

Green Hornet is the only other grown man I have seen play the victim card as much as dsm..

It's good for him, I banned Shen Li..

She hates whiny guys.

deadskinmask

lol... yeah. i know. i'm certainly lucky.... internet is hard when ppl say mean shit.... thanks for looking out for me....

Anonymous

Hey Fash, listen to the little crybaby girl dsm. He might go cry to the management of Blurtsome about us again. :laugh3:

The guy is such a little girl troll.

RW

Dsm, got anything for us aside from this?  Reel says you do and he's always right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Fash, listen to the little crybaby girl dsm. He might go cry to the management of Blurtsome about us again. :laugh3:

lol. yeah. i'm gonna go now an tell on yall....

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Hey Fash, listen to the little crybaby girl dsm. He might go cry to the management of Blurtsome about us again. :laugh3:

It is annoying like I said..

But he is not the first guy to use the whining troll act..

He is the first to get sympathy for it though.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"Dsm, got anything for us aside from this?  Reel says you do and he's always right.

this is all me? you think so? i'm not the one that started any of this.... i'm only responding. an only half-ass at that.... nah. you're right. i got nothing to add.... later, gators....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview