Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Honored be thy name

Started by shin, July 22, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Truth is no one really knows how many slaves were used as the records of who did what are woefully incomplete. Most of what we know is conjecture and speculation. Of course Romero would consider the work of a biased source the gospel according to Saint Prog.

The US government at the time had outlawed direct conscription of slave labor for government projects but independent contractors were free to use whatever labor source they wished.

No one is denying that slave labor was used. It's the inflammatory rhetoric claiming that slaves built the Whitehouse while excluding and ignoring the free craftsman, stone masons and artisans who contributed just as much to the construction is what is at issue here.

Miss the point much?......again.

BTW, that still doesn't address the fact that the Whitehouse that every president since James Monroe has  lived in, is not the original Whitehouse. Only a partial shell is original. Aside from the fire of 1814 and it's subsequent rebuilding by 1817, the Whitehouse has gone through enormous changes without the use of slave labor. In 1902 Theodore Roosevelt added the West Wing, in the 1920s a third floor was added and in the 1930s the East Wing was added.

In 1945 during the Truman Admin, due to age and neglect, the The Whitehouse had become unsafe to live in. The ENTIRE building was gutted right down to the bare exterior walls and rebuilt. Two additional basement levels were also added which means the foundation isn't even 100% original anymore.

So it's pretty obvious that only a fraction of the standing building that Michelle Obama now occupies was built by slave labor.

:laugh: ''Makes my blood boil'', ''inflammatory rhetoric''... why would acknowledging simple history anger you so? It's not like anybody's trying to downplay your heritage.

That's quite the whitewashing you've got there! Yes, we know that slaves did not replace some light fixtures in the White House last Tuesday. But we don't say that Chinese didn't build the railroads because the track has been replaced.

It was mostly slaves. That's how things were in those days. It was mostly slaves who built other iconic buildings in DC too.

The Smithsonian: The White House Was, in Fact, Built by Slaves

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/white-house-was-fact-built-slaves-180959916/">//http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/white-house-was-fact-built-slaves-180959916/

Renee

Romero, you really are an incredibly, mealy mouthed, prog twat.

Again you missed the point and nothing was "whitewashed". The Whitehouse of today is a far cry from the original building erected in the 1790s. From a construction standpoint, it might as well not even be the same building.

Far left little drum beating dupes like you love to deny history when it doesn't fit your lying ass sociopolitical agenda.

Go drag someone else into one of your purposely deceptive circle jerks. I already know what you are all about.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Both the old and new white house had white craftsman. What is wrong with acknowledging their contribution? It doesn't take away from the enormous contribution of slave labour.

Anonymous

I know slave and free black labor was used to build the white house. But, what is wrong with acknowledging that Irish, Scottish and European immigrants built it too.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"I know slave and free black labor was used to build the white house. But, what is wrong with acknowledging that Irish, Scottish and European immigrants built it too.

Because it doesn't fit the political agenda of the far left.

For that bitch faced, leftwing, cunt to say that she lives in a house built by slaves was her way of distorting history so her kind can perpetuate the white guilt so many white liberals hold in the pits of there stomachs. It's a way to continually play the race and victim card and a way to indoctrinate the uniformed into their revisionist history. It was misleading, inflammatory and insulting to those of us educated enough to see beyond the bullshit she was slinging.

Its not about history for those people, it's about changing history to suite an a agenda.

Its a creeping agenda that the the left has to socially engineer people into groups of victims so they can perpetuate and expand their entitlement programs at the expense of the middle class. That way it ensures their continued reelection by securing votes from these so called victims. Just look at the voting blocks the democrats depend upon to get elected.....all minorities.....all of the so called disenfranchised.....all the victims (real and imagined) of racial or sexual discrimination.

Thats how they roll. They pray upon the stupid by feeding them lies and fear and its their job to keep them ignorant, dependent, unmotivated and dumb.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

God Damned on top of all of your special social skills. You happen to be a racist too. Sounds like your family taught you well. Your man Trump hasn't got a chance in hell. Something you can't defend. Unless of course your plain stupid?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"God Damned on top of all of your special social skills. You happen to be a racist too. Sounds like your family taught you well. Your man Trump hasn't got a chance in hell. Something you can't defend. Unless of course your plain stupid?

Another ridiculous assumption because you did not comprehend a word Renee wrote.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"God Damned on top of all of your special social skills. You happen to be a racist too. Sounds like your family taught you well. Your man Trump hasn't got a chance in hell. Something you can't defend. Unless of course your plain stupid?

Another ridiculous assumption because you did not comprehend a word Renee wrote.

:001_rolleyes:

What else is fucking new.

Renee

:001_rolleyes: Priceless.

That's that Sacramento Community College special edumacation coming through again. :laugh3:

How much of mommy and daddy's money went to the individual who took your SAT exams for you?

Romero

There is something going on. Renee gets really angry whenever non-whites are given any credit for anything.

Quote from: "Renee"In almost every social or technological advancement in western history, the actions of white people have been the catalyst. Whether it be the thirst for knowledge, economics, or the need for expansion, whites have been on the forefront of western history. Without the white race, the western world as we know it, would not exist. Only a fool would deny that.

And she doesn't think very highly of African Americans:

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.

This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Lance Leftardashian

Romero is right, the only contribution to the construction of the white house that matters is that of African-American slaves. The Irish and Scottish stone masons should be ashamed of themselves for being compensated. The descendents of the Irish and Scottish stane masons that built the white house should also feel shame.
I care, you pay

Renee

Romero, we all know you don't like being called out on the typical leftard bullshit that you and your ilk support and swallow. You don't have to dig through your stock of lifted posts to show case that fact.

Why don't you tell us all how most  blacks in the US AREN'T trapped in the democratic political machine or better yet, how about how blacks didn't have the right to vote until 1965. :laugh3:

Or wait....how about how airport security is a violation of human rights?........ ac_lmfao

You far leftards might think that you are a diverse group and maybe you are but you all have one thing in common....."stupidity". Each and every one of you reeks of it.

Lance Leftardashian

I don't blame Romero for getting angry when Renee gives credit to European stone masons who built the white house.
I care, you pay

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

That's that Sacramento Community College special edumacation coming through again. :laugh3:

How much of mommy and daddy's money went to the individual who took your SAT exams for you?

Let me set you straight once again slim.

Sacramento State University.

Re. My $$$$. I had a sucessful business in No. Cal. Sold it for a fortune. Within one year the fools went bankrupt. I got it all back again. This is truth fatso, no assumption. How many times did you and hubby file for it. It's a question. Keep whacking away at it. Not gonna make you any slimmer.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"

Let me set you straight once again slim.

Sacramento State University.

Re. My $$$$. I had a sucessful business in No. Cal. Sold it for a fortune. Within one year the fools went bankrupt. I got it all back again. This is truth fatso, no assumption. How many times did you and hubby file for it. It's a question. Keep whacking away at it. Not gonna make you any slimmer.

I didn't ask you about your money.....you dolt. Nor do I care. Good God you are always trying to shamelessly pump up your life. Why is that? ac_umm

BTW, Sacramento State or community college.....does it really matter? Either way with an acceptance rate close to the 80th percentile, just about anyone short of a vegetable can get the fuck in. :laugh3: