Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

multiculturalism is what makes Canada great

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 25, 2016, 02:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "Fashionista" Mounties always have and always will get their man.

Dammit - I knew I should have been a Mountie  :icon_wink:

Did you want a career in law enforcement Gay Boy Roberto?

cc

No one needed to know with such certainty Bob, but most of us figured that if you actually are gay it would be as a mounted and not a mountee

ac_smile

Fash: We all know that cops will do their job whatever politicians / society throw at them. Their doing so is never an issue.

Totally separate from that, my concern is that our society itself has lost / sold its soul when it allows such a glaring symbol of vile and cruel  misogyny to exist in our land let alone in law enforcement of all places.

While I'm deeply ashamed of my soul-less country / society accepting misogyny as OK ... I  am always proud of our coppers and how they always come through for our citizens no matter what.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"No one needed to know with such certainty Bob, but most of us figured you as a mounted and not a mountee

ac_smile

Fash: We all know that cops will do their job whatever politicians / society throw at them. Their doing so is never an issue.

Totally separate from that, my concern is that our society itself has lost / sold its soul when it allows such a glaring symbol of vile and cruel  misogyny to exist in our land let alone in law enforcement of all places.

I know politicians are self serving in Canada, USA, Taiwan, everywhere.

cc

yes politicians are self serving everywhere in the world .. with one exception

Take Turkey as an example of - it  empowered military and law enforcement to penalize such misogyny and enforce freedom from misogyny  ..  (and did not persecute gays). They did their job well  for almost 100 years thanks to Ataturk,

To see it returning  to  a society not unlike fundy Saudi Arabia today, thanks to self-serving politicians now makes me cry for it.

Strange, eh? For almost 100 years such symbols of misogyny was  penalized by an islamic country's law enforcement   ... yet we, a "supposed" anti-misogyny society allow it to not only exist in our country .. but even within law enforcement itself ...

go figure how screwed up we are as a society now .. more misogyny compliant that islamic Turkey was for nearly 100 years

So I'll offer a glaring  exception to "politicians are self serving everywhere in the world" .. an islamic country helping  women and gays to be free for nearly 100 years .. thanks to the wonderful Mustafa Kemal Atatürk  (one of my very few heroes) and his "for the people" constitution that enforced protection by law and law enforcement.

http://i-cias.com/e.o/slides/ataturk02.jpg">

Sadly, the Fundies have won out ... as they ALWAYS do in the end. islam was designed to guaranty that ultimate ending

Anonymous

QuoteDaisy May, I have no agenda..

I am on the side of our RCMP officers no matter what they wear..

I have met enough officers through my younger brother to know the pride that every one of them takes in wearing that uniform..

It is a great accomplishment to make it through the selection process and graduate from the academy in Regina..

That does not change because of a head covering modification..

Our Mounties always have and always will get their man.

I believe you do not have an agenda, but the RCMP is directed by the Minister of Public Safety.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteDaisy May, I have no agenda..

I am on the side of our RCMP officers no matter what they wear..

I have met enough officers through my younger brother to know the pride that every one of them takes in wearing that uniform..

It is a great accomplishment to make it through the selection process and graduate from the academy in Regina..

That does not change because of a head covering modification..

Our Mounties always have and always will get their man.

I believe you do not have an agenda, but the RCMP is directed by the Minister of Public Safety.

He or she has never known the pride of wearing the uniform.

cc

That always makes it more difficult for coppers. And it's not just the pride, it's also the hands on experience

Politics never has the right people in place. They get picked for reasons not helpful to society

Just think what a career copper could do to help police and citizens as a Cabinet Minister in charge of law enforcement

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"That always makes it more difficult for coppers. And it's not just the pride, it's also the hands on experience

Politics never has the right people in place. They get picked for reasons not helpful to society

Just think what a career copper could do to help police and citizens as a Cabinet Minister in charge of law enforcement

Ceec, I would like to see being an ex or current cop a requirement for that cabinet position.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Daisy May"That always makes it more difficult for coppers. And it's not just the pride, it's also the hands on experience

Ceec, I would like to see being an ex or current cop a requirement for that cabinet position.

That's a good idea Herman.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thiel

Quote from: "Daisy May"No one needed to know with such certainty Bob, but most of us figured that if you actually are gay it would be as a mounted and not a mountee

ac_smile

While I'm deeply ashamed of my soul-less country / society accepting misogyny as OK ... I  am always proud of our coppers and how they always come through for our citizens no matter what.

A female officer responds to a call of domestic battery from a woman while wearing a symbol of female oppression.  ac_wot
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"No one needed to know with such certainty Bob, but most of us figured that if you actually are gay it would be as a mounted and not a mountee.

Bob's not gay. He's a lame troll with an agenda. ac_boring

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Shen Li"Bob's not gay. He's a lame troll with an agenda. ac_boring

My hubby disagrees whole-heartedly
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

I don't care if Roberto is gay or not..

He's part of the Blue Cashew family now.

ac_smile

Gay Boy Roberto

People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Daisy May"No one needed to know with such certainty Bob, but most of us figured that if you actually are gay it would be as a mounted and not a mountee.

Bob's not gay. He's a lame troll with an agenda. ac_boring

That's pretty obvious.