The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then

Started by fleamailman, November 21, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...tonight I feel for some lost love stupidly..." smiled back the goblin simply reminiscing somewhat, sighing to the words "...such silliness at my age I know where it's right that I should pretend to be old and cold with a veneer of such polite indifference, yet I wonder if the music inside ever really stops entirely, so go hush my heart and crush all hopes, dash it all in the shatterings of first light once more, but not in this passing night now, for here alone I just seem cloaked in the speckled sky's warm darkness feeling just as young, and as foolish too, as I ever was where the music was as hers then and where she was still with me from all those moons back too..."

">

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/65b3d1c3128ffcca3a2dbb72a35c9898.jpg">

Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "kiebers"Still boils down to, don't like it don't read it. If there is something wrong with him posting what he does then I will submit there are drunk, repetitive, condescending posts from someone else here that quite a few don't like either. What, when and where..........

What is not clear is why this thread is in the Reject Rodeo? How did it qualify to be in this category?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "kiebers"Still boils down to, don't like it don't read it. If there is something wrong with him posting what he does then I will submit there are drunk, repetitive, condescending posts from someone else here that quite a few don't like either. What, when and where..........

What is not clear is why this thread is in the Reject Rodeo? How did it qualify to be in this category?

It's where he started it if I am not mistaken. I don't recall it being moved.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

If writing is a form of art then shouldn't this be in the Art forum? I wonder why the writer feels they belong with the reject rodeo crowd.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"If writing is a form of art then shouldn't this be in the Art forum? I wonder why the writer feels they belong with the reject rodeo crowd.

There is a reason why this thread started here, but I don't want to get into it again..

I do wish fleamailman would post more on the main board..

He's

http://www.clipartkid.com/images/432/tony-the-tiger-some-nascar-drivers-and-cookie-selling-girl-scouts-d1BE6j-clipart.jpg">

fleamailman

"...one finds me where the posters are since I like the interaction, and since I didn't see anything much happening elsewhere I just felt here would serve my purpose then..." confessed the goblin who didn't mind fending off dunce trolls if they couldn't find something more constructive to do, then adding "...yes I have an agenda who doesn't take advantage of their circumstances where generally those places that let me sleep lose me to those other places that interact yet at the end of the day I am alone upon this internet here, like you are too, ever just words on your screen, and it's never more than that really...", the goblin was up early this morning accompanying  the sunrise as it were to good effect on a day that seemed cloudy once more, sighing "...the tradeoff is that it never gets deadly cold outside like up in the mountains, but that the sun rarely come out neither, thus this dull looking city of geneva switzerland sleeps through its winter finding me living on the internet instead..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/424ff674fdedf24b9ac5ed38cc0c0d7e.jpg">

@realAzhyaAryola

What's with the "repost from elsewhere" and the dark images and the numbers below them? When things are mysterious, I tend to avoid, but that's just me. It does not have to suit me. It's just my observation. Life is complex as it is so I don't relish more mystery. My work is challenging enough so I don't enjoy figuring more out. I also write with the first letter in capitals and concrete sentences that end with periods. That's how I like it because I'm a creature of habit but this thread isn't mine so I'm just passing through so let the show go on.
@realAzhyaAryola

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You must understand that there are very few posters I dislike, Kiebers, and even fewer that I wish permabanned.

That being said, I desire that posters make an effort...  An attempt at least...  to generate their posts in such a manner that it is easy to read and to comprehend.

Flea has his "style."  Since nobody responds to him, I can assume it's because they are like me...  They don't read his posts.

The solution is simple...  Take the time to properly generate a sentence, and even a paragraph.  It's not hard!

Ive only ever seen one member reply to the Flea .

And that was to Rip him for reposting .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Go back to page one.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What's with the "repost from elsewhere" and the dark images and the numbers below them? When things are mysterious, I tend to avoid, but that's just me. It does not have to suit me. It's just my observation. Life is complex as it is so I don't relish more mystery. My work is challenging enough so I don't enjoy figuring more out. I also write with the first letter in capitals and concrete sentences that end with periods. That's how I like it because I'm a creature of habit but this thread isn't mine so I'm just passing through so let the show go on.

It's fleamailman's writing style.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

Go back to page one.

Alright Feller .  :sdfjh(2):
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

kiebers

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"If writing is a form of art then shouldn't this be in the Art forum? I wonder why the writer feels they belong with the reject rodeo crowd.

There's only an art thread now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview