The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

At Least 50 Dead In Gay Nightclub Attack in Orlando By Muslim Gunman

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Looking at it all in the aftermath ....

What an example for all the kranny following West haters within the West!! .. and there are MANY!!!

cc, what's a 'kranny'? Is that a Muslim version of a 'tranny' or 'granny'?

Do tell. Yer gittin' nuttier with each successive post.

Is it Old Age creepin' up on yeh?  :wink:

You speaking from personal experience Joe? I think you are the oldest person that posts here.

cc

Joe -  "krannies" are like  "nooks" only different :sneaky2:

Quote from: "Full Quote"Looking at it all in the aftermath ....

What an example for all the kranny following West haters within the West!! .. and there are MANY!!!

One person with a semiautomatic can hit 103 people, and kill 1/2 of them outright

This does not bode well for the future .. this is not good
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

:laugh:

Yer funny sometimes, cc.

Yah make me laugh.

Let's meet sometime.

Yer place or mine?

Only unlike Mel, I mean it in a friendly way.

You bring the biscuits, and I'll supply the hot tea and tiddlywinks.

'Deal?  :wink:

...we got lots to discuss. Oh..and AutoCad is so sexy ta me.

DIMVARS, ARC, brings back fond memories.

Quote from: "cc la femme"Joe -  "krannies" are like  "nooks" only different :sneaky2:

Quote from: "Full Quote"Looking at it all in the aftermath ....

One person with a semiautomatic can hit 103 people, and kill 1/2 of them outright

This does not bode well for the future .. this is not good

Anonymous

A horrific tragedy. And since the Paris killings, I am nervous about crowded places like shopping malls, parades and cultural events.

cc

I don't think about it. However, as islam increases its numbers in countries, the inherently supremacist ideology's  taste for ownership increases and attacks increase exponentially.

cc

WAIT WAIT ... The peons for islam cover-up get's better

We figured Sweden was "done". Apparently it is done. Put a fork in it

http://www.friatider.se/sveriges-radio-censurerade-polisens-presskonferens">Swedish Radio censored police press conference about the terrorist attack in Orlando

Foreign. Swedish Radio censored police press conference on the occasion of the night's terrorist attack in Orlando.

- I do not have time to do some interviews now, says SR's responsible publisher of [size=150]Free[/size] Times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"A horrific tragedy. And since the Paris killings, I am nervous about crowded places like shopping malls, parades and cultural events.

Don't change your life to accomodate madness. That's what appeasers and cowards do.

Anonymous

Obama is now using the words "homegrown extremism". Islamic terrorism just won't roll off the cowardly butt kisser's lips.

smell the glove

Quote from: "JOE"50 killed by just 1 guy and 1 gun?

This sure makes a case for gun control in the US!

Joe, in a nation like the US, it would be useless to attempt to implement gun control.  There are simply too many guns floating around, and it would be a worthless effort.

Now, I know guns, since I own a few...

You did mention, that "assault type" weapons have no place...  I will explain something to you now:  The "looks" of the gun make no fucking difference.  In Canada, we cannot purchase these "assault" type firearms.  What we can purchase, however, are Mini-14's, and the many other variants of semi-auto's chambered for the SAME round.

.223 round?  Common as shit.  Semi-auto's that can fire this round?  Common as shit.

It doesn't matter what a gun looks like...  The fact of the matter, is that the same bullet leaves the end of the barrel.

Now, thanks to the Polytechnic shooting here, we've restricted magazine capacity to five for long-gun semi-auto's, and 10 for pistols...

There is NOTHING to stop anyone from buying 50 Five round mags, preloading them with rounds, and continuing on with a rampage.

smell the glove

People like Joe may be under the misconception that a .223/5.56 NATO round comes out of the barrel differently, if the guns look different.

They don't.  A bullet comes out the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "smell the glove"People like Joe may be under the misconception that a .223/5.56 NATO round comes out of the barrel differently, if the guns look different.

They don't.  A bullet comes out the same.

I doubt JOE knows anything about firearms, just like me..

You and Renee are the experts here.

Anonymous

The shooter may have been gay too.

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html">http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orl ... story.html">http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html

cc

I did post this in the other thread, but it fits both threads

Wow - All the "kill because of gay hatred " turns out to be bullshit / propaganda - This guy AND the Orlando Islamic were gay ... so that Dog Don't Hunt!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I did post this in the other thread, but it fits both threads

Wow - All the "kill because of gay hatred " turns out to be bullshit / propaganda - This guy AND the Orlando Islamic were gay ... so that Dog Don't Hunt!!!

I did not know the Orlando shooter was gay too.

cc

I had many solid sites on this last night - will look for them when i can

It is also being reported on BBC etc now - quite extensive on many sites .. back to police college in 07 ... recently a reg at the place he hit (over 12 times) lists of other bars and attempted dates

Even his ex said he "had gay tendencies"