Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

At Least 50 Dead In Gay Nightclub Attack in Orlando By Muslim Gunman

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Anyhow - turns out this killer-for-allah worked for a security company with access to heavy guns and to people to assassinate

That's how stupid and oblivious to reality Westerners are

(won't bother with links - it's all over the news now)

On a terror watch list and working at a security company. Like the pedophile that was caught at a West Ed mall washroom filming a little boy peeing. He's a child psychologist ffs!!

Well, that precisely why the USA needs stiff penalties for the possession of assault weapons. Possession or accessing one should net the owner 15 years in a maximum security prison. Should be treated like a crime akin to pedophilia or trafficking heroin.

What good would that do if someone is prepared to die for their cause?

Anonymous

Well, that precisely why the USA needs stiff penalties for the possession of Qurans. Illegal Possession or accessing one should net the owner 15 years in a maximum security prison. Should be treated like a crime akin to pedophilia or trafficking heroin. Canada should toughen up its laws so something like that can never happen here.

I agree and let's add gasoline, matches and fertilizer to the list too. :laugh3:

cc

QuoteWhat good would that do if someone is prepared to die for their cause?
nothing,

but Joe is trying to make it about the US and about guns

The thing that concerns me now is why did they wait 3 hrs in "hostage situation mode" to go in when the twat called police before starting and said he was acting for ISIS?

Like WTF?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
nothing,

The thing that concerns me now is why did they wait 3 hrs to go in when the twat called police before starting and said he was acting for ISIS?

Like WTF?

I never took Joe's opinions seriously and never will. Israel just had an Islamic shooting. This is similar to the Paris shooting. Guns, pressure cookers, cars(Quebec), airplanes doesn't matter. Islam wants us infidels dead. They'll find a way.

Anonymous

nothing,

The thing that concerns me now is why did they wait 3 hrs in "hostage situation mode" to go in when the twat called police before starting and said he was acting for ISIS?

Like WTF?

ac_wot

JOE

nothing,

Like WTF?

To put it in perspective - was Dylan Roof, the Confederate shooter a Muslim? No. Was the shooter who gunned down a female reporter in Virginia a Muslim? No. Were Colombine murders in Colorodo Muslim? No. Was the 'Batman Shooter' in that same state a Muslim? Again, no. Was the shooter who shot Congresswoman Gifford in the head in Arizona a Muslim? No. Which points to a wider problem. Sure Islamic fundamentalistare not excluded from it, but the USA has a serious gun control problem regardless of who commits the crimes.

JOE

Well if the laws had been in place to prevent individuals such as Mateen and Dylan Roof from having access to firearms, they might not have even gotten to first base. Hence no crimes of that magnitude would've occured.

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Anyhow - turns out this killer-for-allah worked for a security company with access to heavy guns and to people to assassinate

That's how stupid and oblivious to reality Westerners are

(won't bother with links - it's all over the news now)

On a terror watch list and working at a security company. Like the pedophile that was caught at a West Ed mall washroom filming a little boy peeing. He's a child psychologist ffs!!

Well, that precisely why the USA needs stiff penalties for the possession of assault weapons. Possession or accessing one should net the owner 15 years in a maximum security prison. Should be treated like a crime akin to pedophilia or trafficking heroin.

What good would that do if someone is prepared to die for their cause?

Anonymous

Did the 9/11 hijackers use guns?  Did the Boston bombers use guns? Did the attempted arsonist in Seattle use guns? Did the Islamist who ran down a soldier use guns? Did the London tube bombers use guns? At the Diyarbakır rally bombings in Turkey were guns used? How about the Ankara bombings, were guns used?

Nobody is saying that violent crime will disappear if we didn't have an Islamic problem in the West. However, we have an ideology that demands our death and we keep treating the symptoms instead of the disease itself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Did the 9/11 hijackers use guns?  Did the Boston bombers use guns? Did the attempted arsonist in Seattle use guns? Did the Islamist who ran down a soldier use guns? Did the London tube bombers use guns? At the Diyarbakır rally bombings in Turkey were guns used? How about the Ankara bombings, were guns used?

Nobody is saying that violent crime will disappear if we didn't have an Islamic problem in the West. However, we have an ideology that demands our death and we keep treating the symptoms instead of the disease itself.

I support restrictive gun laws, but I know it will not stop radicalized Islam.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html#ixzz4BNlGSgHA">Worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Suspected Islamic extremist opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of this morning

Law enforcement sources have identified the shooter as US citizen Omar Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida

He killed at least 50 people and injured 53 and took party-goers hostage before being killed by police

Shooter, 29, was carrying a suspicious device, possibly a suicide vest, when he began shooting in the nightclub

Police used an explosive device to distract the gunman and rescue around 30 people who had been taken hostage

Police engaged in gunfire with the man and an officer was shot in the head, but he was saved by his helmet

FBI says gunman may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism' and it is being investigated as 'an act of terrorism'

The Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) claimed responsibility for this mass shooting attack.

cc

The Donald

What has happened in Orlando is just the beginning. Our leadership is weak and ineffective. I called it and asked for the ban. Must be tough
Make America Great Again

cc

Looking at it all in the aftermath ....

What an example for all the kranny following West haters within the West!! .. and there are MANY!!!

One person with a semiautomatic can hit 103 people, and kill 1/2 of them outright

This does not bode well for the future .. this is not good

JOE

Quote from: "cc la femme"Looking at it all in the aftermath ....

What an example for all the kranny following West haters within the West!! .. and there are MANY!!!

cc, what's a 'kranny'? Is that a Muslim version of a 'tranny' or 'granny'?

Do tell. Yer gittin' nuttier with each successive post.

Is it Old Age creepin' up on yeh?  :wink: