Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

At Least 50 Dead In Gay Nightclub Attack in Orlando By Muslim Gunman

Started by Anonymous, June 12, 2016, 11:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I had many solid sites on this last night - will look for them when i can

It is also being reported on BBC etc now - quite extensive on many sites .. back to police college in 07 ... recently a reg at the place he hit (over 12 times) lists of other bars and attempted dates

Even his ex said he "had gay tendencies"

Hmm, I wonder what his ISIS friends would have thought of him had they known that.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc la femme"I had many solid sites on this last night - will look for them when i can

It is also being reported on BBC etc now - quite extensive on many sites .. back to police college in 07 ... recently a reg at the place he hit (over 12 times) lists of other bars and attempted dates

Hmm, I wonder what his ISIS friends would have thought of him had they known that.

I don't really know.....they would probably want to tie him to a chair and then throw him off a 5 story building.  ac_dunno

Just a guess.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't really know.....they would probably want to tie him to a chair and then throw him off a 5 story building.  ac_dunno

Just a guess.

That's what I think too..

But, first they will get him to massacre many other gays before they kill him.

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"I did post this in the other thread, but it fits both threads

Wow - All the "kill because of gay hatred " turns out to be bullshit / propaganda - This guy AND the Orlando Islamic were gay ... so that Dog Don't Hunt!!!

More importantly, regardless of the reasoning behind this heinous act, is how did this scumbag pull this shooting off. Everyone here should know by now that I am pro-firearms ownership. BUT this whole situation sucks ass.

How does an individual who is a 2 time FBI watched list alumni and a domestic abuse prep get multiple guns no questions asked? To put this in perspective, when I apply for a handgun permit, I practically have to give a gallon of blood......

I have to submit to the following.....

1.) A state police and FBI background check,

2.) A mental health check,

3.) Get finger printed,

4.) Provide no less than two character references

5.) Have a valid, state issued firearms ID card.

And then I wait anywhere from 2 weeks to 60 days for approval, on average.

This is all done at my expense, time and money. The only saving grace is that I have law enforcement connections so getting approved is generally not a problem. But still comparatively, I get treated like a second class citizen while this KNOWN Islamo-scumbag gets treated to all the perks the US Constitution can provide. :dash1:

If nothing else someone needs to be held accountable for this and IMHO is should be by way of a public whipping. I'm pissed off as hell about this BULLSHIT because the legislative elements that have allowed this to happen will, if given the chance, use this tragedy to strip the rights away from people like me, just so they can be seen by the voting sheep as looking like they are concerned about public safety.

Ironically the same political yahoos who are responsible for this fucked up situation are the same ones who refuse to call a spade as spade. I don't suppose anyone here knows that Obango still hasn't even reached out to the governor of Florida to offer his support or help in anyway in this time of horrific tragedy. Even if it's just a symbolic offer, a moral person would not hesitate to offer their support.

Now ask why Obama has been so tight fisted with his support........Because the governor of Florida is a Republican and we have the most politically partisan president in our nation's history sitting the oval office. This is what we as a nation have been reduced to. I feel like throwing up.

Sorry for the rant....this shit has been bottled up in me since the story broke.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

QuoteI don't suppose anyone here knows that Obango still hasn't even reached out to the governor of Florida to offer his support or help in anyway in this time of horrific tragedy

No, I did not know this Renee..

I avoid listening to politicians like the current president or the two candidates for president using this tragedy for personal political gain.

cc

True

He's a GOP & O is very uncomfortable with this Orlando thing - seems to be floundering

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-made-multiple-visits-to-nightclub-attacked-reports-say.html?intcmp=hpbt1">SHE KNEW: Orlando massacre gunman's wife knew of plans — and did nothing

The wife of the Orlando nightclub shooter knew of her husband's deadly plans and did nothing to stop him, a federal law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News.

FBI agents have interviewed Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman, in the days since Sunday's massacre that killed 49 and wounded 53 more. Mateen died in a shootout with police early Sunday morning. While Salman has been widely referred to as Mateen's wife, the only proof of their marriage is her listing as his wife on a 2013 mortgage document and family members who said the two were married and had a 3-year-old son.

Salman told investigators that Mateen shared his plans with her to carry out an attack and Mateen may have even called her from the gay club Pulse during the slaughter, a source told Fox News. Salman also confirmed details of Mateen's gun purchases prior to the assault.

She easily meets the legal definition of murder, but appears to be using spilling her guts of  her VAST pre-knowledge and assistance to cut a deal
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"More importantly, regardless of the reasoning behind this heinous act, is how did this scumbag pull this shooting off. Everyone here should know by now that I am pro-firearms ownership. BUT this whole situation sucks ass.

How does an individual who is a 2 time FBI watched list alumni and a domestic abuse prep get multiple guns no questions asked? To put this in perspective, when I apply for a handgun permit, I practically have to give a gallon of blood......

3.) Get finger printed,

This is all done at my expense, time and money. The only saving grace is that I have law enforcement connections so getting approved is generally not a problem. But still comparatively, I get treated like a second class citizen while this KNOWN Islamo-scumbag gets treated to all the perks the US Constitution can provide. :dash1:

If nothing else someone needs to be held accountable for this and IMHO is should be by way of a public whipping. I'm pissed off as hell about this BULLSHIT because the legislative elements that have allowed this to happen will, if given the chance, use this tragedy to strip the rights away from people like me, just so they can be seen by the voting sheep as looking like they are concerned about public safety.

QuoteObama warned just 11 days ago that an ISIL sympathizer could get a gun in the US

Omar S. Mateen, the shooter who killed 50 people and injured dozens more in Orlando, Florida on June 12 was a "person of interest" who the FBI had investigated, was briefly on a "terrorist watch list," and beat his ex-wife, according to reports in the Washington Post and LA Times.

But he was able to legally buy the AR-15, the gun of choice for mass shootings, in Florida, reported the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

It is impossible to tell from early reports how lengthy an investigation of Mateen was, whether he was still being monitored in any way, or whether his wife had reported his violence to law enforcement—but even if he was still being monitored for terrorism ties, he would be able to legally get a gun.

Last December, two proposed bills that would have expanded background checks on gun buyers and kept people on terrorist watch lists from purchasing guns were voted down, mostly by Republicans.

Many of them have taken sizable donations from the National Rifle Association, which aggressively lobbies against gun control bills. Some have received more than a million dollars. After the Orlando shooting, some of the same politicians tweeted their "thoughts and prayers" for the victims.

Less than two weeks before the Orlando shooting, US president Barack Obama eerily warned that the National Rifle Association lobbying had created a dangerous situation in America where terrorists can get guns.

At a town hall meeting in Indiana, he argued for "commonsense gun laws," and decried the NRA's influence:

I just came away from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I've got people who we know have been on ISIL websites, living here in the United States, US citizens, and we're allowed to put them on the no-fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association I cannot prohibit those people from buying a gun.

This is somebody who is a known ISIL sympathizer, and if he wants to walk in to a gun store or a gun show right now and buy as much as many weapons and ammo as he can, nothing is prohibiting him from doing that, even though the FBI knows who that person is.

So sir, I just to have to say respectfully, there is a way for us to have commonsense gun laws. There is a way for us to make sure lawful, responsible gun owners like yourself are able to use it for sporting, hunting, protecting yourself. But the only way we're going to do that is if we don't have a situation in which anything that is proposed is viewed as some tyrannical destruction of the second amendment, and that's how too often the issue too often gets framed.

http://qz.com/705071/even-if-the-orlando-gunman-was-a-suspected-terrorist-hed-still-be-able-to-buy-a-gun-in-america/">//http://qz.com/705071/even-if-the-orlando-gunman-was-a-suspected-terrorist-hed-still-be-able-to-buy-a-gun-in-america/

cc

gun (Brussels, Paris, US), bomb(London, Madrid, Paris etc.), fire (Seattle), knives (last night in France),    ...... anyone who wants to kill will find what they need ... and ESPECIALLY Allah-Fanatics

Fk ... your loving  islamic  death cultists    even used airplanes

When you have a moment, please explain Brussels, Paris etc. "shootings"  .. .and especially explain how almost double Orlando died by gun in Bacalan .. it sure as hell had nothing to do with dopey's countrys gun laws ... but sure as hell did have of a lot to do with islamics finding guns and using them to kill. They got guns there, right? .. just as they did in Belgium, right?

Every time islam kills,  your "type" will not blame islam.

Well  Guess What, sonny!! ... Bottom Line  ... yet again,  islam did it. Please continue to help make the world hear it

cc

As more comes in, Looks like islamo-wifey is in it up to her tits on this one .. and about to face a grand jury

EDIT - Looks like charges will be laid on  wifey tomorrow morning

EDIT: Having fallen on his ass with plans 1, 2 and 3, Papa tries plan 4 > now blames the club for not having enough security

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"gun (Brussels, Paris, US), bomb(London, Madrid, Paris etc.), fire (Seattle), knives (last night in France),    ...... anyone who wants to kill will find what they need ... and ESPECIALLY Allah-Fanatics

When you have a moment, please explain Brussels, Paris etc. "shootings"  .. .and especially explain how almost double Orlando died by gun in Bacalan .. it sure as hell had nothing to do with dopey's countrys gun laws ... but sure as hell did have of a lot to do with islamics finding guns and using them to kill. They got guns there, right? .. just as they did in Belgium, right?

Well  Guess What, sonny!! ... Bottom Line  ... yet again,  islam did it. Please continue to help make the world hear it

We gotta hand it to Islamists. When they are ready to kill for Allah, they do not care what laws we make or enforce. They will find new ways to kill us. Next will be bombs surgically implanted under the skin.

JOE

Are the laws of gun ownership much more lax in the Southern states than in the Northeastern ones? Seems to me I've read that the number of gun homicides is also lower where you live than in the Southern states. If that's the case, then it does demonstrate that stricter gun laws do work to some degree. And that uncontrolled licensing like they have in the South may contribute to their high gun homicide rates. Perhaps if Omar Muteen had been living in the Northern states with stricter gun laws, there would have been less likelihood of the incident happening there than in Florida.

Just speculation, but I know gun homicides in the US northeast are much lower than the southern states

Quote from: "Renee"How does an individual who is a 2 time FBI watched list alumni and a domestic abuse prep get multiple guns no questions asked? To put this in perspective, when I apply for a handgun permit, I practically have to give a gallon of blood......

3.) Get finger printed,

Ironically the same political yahoos who are responsible for this fucked up situation are the same ones who refuse to call a spade as spade. I don't suppose anyone here knows that Obango still hasn't even reached out to the governor of Florida to offer his support or help in anyway in this time of horrific tragedy. Even if it's just a symbolic offer, a moral person would not hesitate to offer their support.

Now ask why Obama has been so tight fisted with his support........Because the governor of Florida is a Republican and we have the most politically partisan president in our nation's history sitting the oval office. This is what we as a nation have been reduced to. I feel like throwing up.

Sorry for the rant....this shit has been bottled up in me since the story broke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc la femme"gun (Brussels, Paris, US), bomb(London, Madrid, Paris etc.), fire (Seattle), knives (last night in France),    ...... anyone who wants to kill will find what they need ... and ESPECIALLY Allah-Fanatics

We gotta hand it to Islamists. When they are ready to kill for Allah, they do not care what laws we make or enforce. They will find new ways to kill us. Next will be bombs surgically implanted under the skin.

They are usually one step ahead of us.

smell the glove

I just wanted to get back to the point, that limiting a certain firearm, due to how it looks, will not make a difference...

A Mini-14, vs an AR-15...  One is legal in Canada, the other is not.  They are really no different.  The same fucking bullet comes out of the end.  To the end recipient, it makes no difference.

In Canada, a .50 Cal BMG is legal for the general population to own and operate.  Now, if someone was destined to really create a big problem, nothing is preventing that here...

The real question is...  Is why do people do what they do?  It's not the guns...  It's something more...  And America isn't the only place with a fairly high ownership of guns...  Yet, most problems with firearms stem from the US.

That's the question that should be asked...  Why is it more prevalent there, than anywhere else?

smell the glove

I have studied this...  Everything from suicide rates from Nation to Nation, to firearm ownership numbers, to self-inflicted deaths via guns, nation per nation...

As someone that probably suffers from depression, I can conclude that race and ancestry does in fact come into play...

Religion and culture does come into play.

I have a thesis as to why this may happen...  Race does come into play, since I do believe not all we are is "learned"...  It's genetically 'hardwired' into our brains also, from out parents...