The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498568 time=1682193294 user_id=3389
Quote from: JOE post_id=498567 time=1682193188 user_id=97

I'd rather try to avoid character judgments, Shen.

But Dove ought to realize whatever significant other she meets in the future, this issue of maternal interference or those of her children will always be an issue. there's always another family or someone else's mother to deal with.

That's because you are white. I hate white trash like Dove.

actually Shen, I bet the problem of the meddling mother issue is much worse in your culture. Or relatives. Or uncles and aunts. Or nosy brothers and sisters.

There's even more peer pressure, pecking order and someone dominating another in Asian Cultures, Shen.

Am I right?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Not defending nor supporting Dove, just stating what I believe is fact.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=498669 time=1682282915 user_id=97
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498568 time=1682193294 user_id=3389

That's because you are white. I hate white trash like Dove.

actually Shen, I bet the problem of the meddling mother issue is much worse in your culture. Or relatives. Or uncles and aunts. Or nosy brothers and sisters.

There's even more peer pressure, pecking order and someone dominating another in Asian Cultures, Shen.

Am I right?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Not defending nor supporting Dove, just stating what I believe is fact.

The problem is not her mother-in-law. The problem is DOVE herself. She is a white trash skank. That is fine except she feels the need to tell us what a white trash nincompoop she is.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498670 time=1682283291 user_id=3389The problem is not her mother-in-law. The problem is DOVE herself. She is a white trash skank. That is fine except she feels the need to tell us what a white trash nincompoop she is.

...well Shen, I believe Dove had talked about a previous husband or EX of hers named Walid where the same family problems and overcontrolling spouse or his family's meddling were also prevelant.

Point being - those problems exist in every family.

I don't think you can escape them

And I think Dove is being a tad unrealistic if she believes she can, and won't encounter them in a future relationship or new family she is introduced to.

Family politics are always gonna be there.

I know they certainly exist in my family.

The only saving grace being in mine is that both parents have passed away, so the moral authority they had and supposedly will be passed to the older siblings won't be imposed upon me anymore.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=498672 time=1682284072 user_id=97
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498670 time=1682283291 user_id=3389The problem is not her mother-in-law. The problem is DOVE herself. She is a white trash skank. That is fine except she feels the need to tell us what a white trash nincompoop she is.

...well Shen, I believe Dove had talked about a previous husband or EX of hers named Walid where the same family problems and overcontrolling spouse or his family's meddling were also prevelant.

And I think Dove is being a tad unrealistic if she believes she can, and won't encounter them in a future relationship

Dove always has excuses for her disgusting behaviour. Again, that's all fine and good, and nobody expects anything more from trailer park trash like her, but she thinks these forumz are Springer forum episodes. She tells us about it. Like who fucking cares about her white trash drama.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=498665 time=1682282206
Why are people such assholes to each other on this forum  ac_dunno

I can't speak for many on this forum in this regard, but I will speak for Semenjaw. He is hoping if his asshole is wide enough, one of us might be compelled to fuck it. He is, you see, quite desperate for a decent assgasm, but so far is flat out scraping the pesos together for a rough looking trans prozzie with a sounding rod inserted in its weenis.

True story.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=498710 time=1682329425
Quote from: Guest post_id=498665 time=1682282206
Why are people such assholes to each other on this forum  ac_dunno

I can't speak for many on this forum in this regard, but I will speak for Semenjaw. He is hoping if his asshole is wide enough, one of us might be compelled to fuck it. He is, you see, quite desperate for a decent assgasm, but so far is flat out scraping the pesos together for a rough looking trans prozzie with a sounding rod inserted in its weenis.

True story.

Absolutely true.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498673 time=1682284341 user_id=3389
Quote from: JOE post_id=498672 time=1682284072 user_id=97

And I think Dove is being a tad unrealistic if she believes she can, and won't encounter them in a future relationship

Dove always has excuses for her disgusting behaviour. Again, that's all fine and good, and nobody expects anything more from trailer park trash like her, but she thinks these forumz are Springer forum episodes. She tells us about it. Like who fucking cares about her white trash drama.

Fuck off dog eater. Dove is twice the women you can ever hope to be.m

Anonymous

Quote from: Sea post_id=498725 time=1682352287
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498673 time=1682284341 user_id=3389

Stop sucking up Dovey's ass Semen, she's not going to let you bumfuck her children.

No, not even for 20 pesos.

Shen Li

Quote from: Guest post_id=499041 time=1682696552
Quote from: Sea post_id=498725 time=1682352287

Stop sucking up Dovey's ass Semen, she's not going to let you bumfuck her children.

What is Seadunce going to do with all that candy and lube he bought.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499044 time=1682697663 user_id=3389

Wax his surfboard with them and headbutt a coral reef most probably.

DKG

You chased off a good poster because of something that is none of your business. Good going. :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=499084 time=1682727734 user_id=3390

You chased off a good poster because of something that is none of your business. Good going. :sneaky2:

Mea culpa, I keep forgetting that Words cause Permanent Damage to the "good posters" in this day and age.  ac_biggrin

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=499099 time=1682730268
Quote from: DKG post_id=499084 time=1682727734 user_id=3390

Mea culpa, I keep forgetting that Words cause Permanent Damage to the "good posters" in this day and age.  ac_biggrin

Dove did bring this up on forums. I gave my two cents. I do not think telling the deadbeat dad, Apegirl and Seamidget was a good idea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview