The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Australian woman murdered by US Cop

Started by Bricktop, July 17, 2017, 09:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Her parents are suing the cop...and probably the Department.

This will cost them BOTH $$$$$$$$.

If she wins it will..

But, will the policeman who shot her be punished?

Will he be allowed to remain on the job?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Her parents are suing the cop...and probably the Department.

This will cost them BOTH $$$$$$$$.

If she wins it will..

But, will the policeman who shot her be punished?

Will he be allowed to remain on the job?

It will be a while before it gets to sentencing. That's assuming the cop(s) involved in the shooting are even indicted.

cc

Just saw the chief do an update  report to the cameras. The chief was not happy with the perp not talking to authorities (legal yes, but not normal practice) while at the same time spouting off to family and friends and having them speak for him ....  and made that very clear

Because of the shooting plus cameras off  plus his cowardly and unusual handling of it after, his stead with the force is not good and he is getting zero support from them

He has made himself an outlier to the force - He has chosen to do that himself
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

He's a murdered.  Why hasn't he been arrested yet?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"He's a murdered.  Why hasn't he been arrested yet?

Well its hard to arrest someone whos been murdered  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Open and shut as this looks, it was a shooting in the line of duty. Procedures need to be followed and information gathered. So far the internal investigation has been hampered by the fact that the offending officer is not cooperating with his department. When the department has had enough of his bullshit, it will be up to the DA to order an arrest and an indictment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Just reported here that the Chief Of Police has quit. Quotes from the Mayor imply she jumped rather than be pushed. This would suggest that the whole issue of the management of the force that enables psychos like this clown to wear the uniform is in question.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Open and shut as this looks, it was a shooting in the line of duty. Procedures need to be followed and information gathered. So far the internal investigation has been hampered by the fact that the offending officer is not cooperating with his department. When the department has had enough of his bullshit, it will be up to the DA to order an arrest and an indictment.

I know there's hoops but he needs to be arrested sooner rather than later.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Here's the report;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-22/justine-damond-shooting-minneapolis-police-chief-resigns/8733932">http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-22/j ... ns/8733932">http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-22/justine-damond-shooting-minneapolis-police-chief-resigns/8733932

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just reported here that the Chief Of Police has quit. Quotes from the Mayor imply she jumped rather than be pushed. This would suggest that the whole issue of the management of the force that enables psychos like this clown to wear the uniform is in question.

I just saw that.

Angry White Male

Somali-American cop hired only by Employment Equity forced hiring practices.

Cannot handle a gun, and shoots and innocent.

White people don't cause riots in the streets.

Will be soon forgotten.

She was reporting an assault, as opposed to the Blacks that were on their way to Harvard to register...

Odinson

A woman in her nighties asking for help.

I would have been too drunk and too scared too help.

cc

Latest is that the witness did come in. And he has video of some of the episode ... no info on  if video was before during or after ... and until after, the cops had their lights off in the dark alley
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Why didn't the other cop have his body cam on?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Now the people are after the dumbshit mayor who insitgated this recruitment policy. Another female.

No surprise there.